Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Lifefuel] Today was my last day of high school, it's finally over

blackletcel

blackletcel

Banned
-
That's right, finally fucking done with that living nightmare, worst 4 years of my life, i will never miss it, and nobody will ever remember me, i never took school pics, went to field trips, dances, and tried my best to be more invisible and as unmemorable as possible, fuck all the kids, couples, teachers/staff, i am finally done, i have no idea what to do now but rot home but im sure as hell glad i never have to go there anymore. 4 years of hs, 4 years of being KHHV, its actually over, not only did i have no friends, i never developed social skills, i never knew what it's like to know someone likes you or wants you, never got to feel the touch of another woman or know how it feels to be loved or cared about, which i can never get back, i never got prime jb pussy and will have to settle for used up emotionally unstable whores, i never got to be a girls first love, kiss, first partner, first time having sex, nothing, prime time is over. I will never know how it is to be an normal teen or anything.

it's over4u

it's over4u

it was over before my parents thought of having a kid, im just glad im out of hs, i was legit deciding of ER or sui everyday

High school really is hell. You won't miss it.

I have 2 more years to go.

Well, at least there was a positive to this. You never have to go back to school again, unless you go to college of course. Still, lost time can never be made up.

My high school was pretty bad too. So, I know exactly how you feel.

Well, at least there was a positive to this. You never have to go back to school again, unless you go to college of course. Still, lost time can never be made up.

>college as a 5'2 failed bbc

no thanks i dont wanna er yet kek

you haven't even started. i didn't get seriously depressed/blackpilled until college.

That larp tho

Amazing work, consistency, patience and perseverance

it was over before my parents thought of having a kid, im just glad im out of hs, i was legit deciding of ER or sui everyday
what you described sound exactly like me. im even mixed as well. I was too high inhib and socially inept to make friends. didn't even have a phone until beginning of junior year and didn't get my driver's license until after I graduated so I couldn't have really hung out even if I got the chance unless I got a ride. Never smoked weed until college. It could have been so much better if I knew what I know now.

At least you can live out your days in peace

Omedeto

Attachments

• images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    31.2 KB · Views: 74
what you described sound exactly like me. im even mixed as well. I was too high inhib and socially inept to make friends. didn't even have a phone until beginning of junior year and didn't get my driver's license until after I graduated so I couldn't have really hung out even if I got the chance unless I got a ride. Never smoked weed until college. It could have been so much better if I knew what I know now.

i dont have a phone and i dont have my license bc theres no point, no friends, job. im sorry fellow mixedcel :feelscry:

i dont have a phone and i dont have my license bc theres no point, no friends, job. im sorry fellow mixedcel :feelscry:
better to get those things so you even have a chance

What will you do then? Find a low paying job, or not work at all?

i am still trying to figure it out, i have 4 months to figure it out, i know ill start a YT channel and twitch for fun as starters, then sell all my toys and or games to atleast have some type of money

I was happy I finished it, funny how most miss it.

High School where the worst days of my life!

You wont be a Chad in college. But it will be better than HS.

Now the choice is NEET / COLLEGE / Wageslave no college LDAR / I picked ldar/NEET

Dont make the mistake of getting too comfortable NEETING you will become stuck
//
i was in your exact situation / fucking loser no friends ostrasized/ bullied

It's been a while since I finished high school, glad I won't be seeing that shithole anytime soon. I'm concentrating on my licence and trying to get work at this point in time so I can get enough money to LDAR.

My school experience was bad too. I even failed in 11 th standard once despite working extremely hard. I'm in last year of my uni now and I can tell you it sucks much more than school. Workingcels say that working- life sucks more. I think this is how the life of an incel is designed. We can't get real girls or even true friends. This is the reality.

thought you were an oldcel since you always said you don't leave the house

I had friends and it was fun sometimes but i wont miss it anyways, hated having to go everyday to that shit

Ha! I quite understand why you would be so joyous to leave behind times of spurn but you have yet to experience your darkest of times. Welcome to the world now! There is no longer any meaning! It is truly over for you.

I would say go to college, but you do not need to do it right away. Actually, it is better to just work on your hobbies and shit while you have all this free time so you can learn your focus early on and be able to develop your skills enough to make you valuable to other people.

Do go to college, though. Unless you get really lucky, or live in a rich family your older self will likely regret it if you don't.

Highschool is irrelevant. Wait until College and beyond. That's where the real suifuel and ragefuel begins.

High school is cake. I was very normie with lots of friends in high school. College is the true reality, it will be O V E R

Take a year off then see how it is don’t throw college out immediately

You'll be wanting to start all over again soon, if not already.

"i never got prime jb pussy and will have to settle for used up emotionally unstable whores"

You're mistaken if you think you can even get that