Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Liftmogging foids

• Thread starter Misogynist Vegeta
  • Start date
Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★★
Every time i go to the gym I notice that i'm always outlifting foids by almost double the weight, I'm built like a midget enderman (also not black) and yet i'm still stronger then them, If I wanted to I could go to an all female gym claiming i'm a tranny foid and then i could literally rape any of the girls there and there is quite literally nothing they could do about it. If I didn't have the appetite for rape I could brutally crush them with my bare hands.

1 bcjZ0 sA OjO zggU54XTg

The Big blue guy (me, even though i'm not even close to being built like that) Vegeta (every foid that stands in my way)

Working out makes me feel very powerful, Even increases my libido for a fat nut in the shower when i get home, Despite the gains not being there, Working out definitely has made an impact on my mental state, it's the only reason i can go to a public space with all these big ass Stacies and muscled up giga chads who mog me. Music also helps me feel like a powerful god of destruction and ignore anybody else in the gym most of the time, A good a song helps me pump iron to my complete limits. Might even being going to the gym today so i can liftmog foids to feel better about my current situation in life.

I started working out as a bluepilled cope thinking that if i got a nice build i could just stop being incel (can't believe I was that stupid after all no lifts for your face) but it ended up being apart of my occasional routine, The mental gains alone are very worth it, though there are times I leave the gym depressed because i see a hot foid i wanna fuck but know i stand 0 chance of getting her as a gf or e even friend, the amount of times I leave feeling powerful and just full of confidence about myself outweighs those times of depair, Even though the self-confidence doesn't last more than a couple of minutes after a workout it's still worth it to me. I only go about once a week because i'm a picky eater and my diet is complete shit (gonna have moneymaxx for a chef that put up with my food autism). I don't go for physicals gains, it's all for the mental gains. Idk this could be cope but i'm pretty sure the science around working out for mental gains is solid.

How much are your lifts
25 ibs for dumbbell curls,
40 for a dumbell pullup
I usually just use machines though
125 for the pulldown
130 for the chestpress
160 for the pulldown with 2 bars (don't know what's it's called)
180 for the torso twist
200 for the back machine
200 for the leg spilt machine

Might have the confidence to start kubrick staring foids

Got to the gym extra angry today was pumping iron like a motherfucker. Staring down foids like i could see right through them, felt very good

25 ibs for dumbbell curls,
40 for a dumbell pullup
I usually just use machines though
125 for the pulldown
130 for the chestpress
160 for the pulldown with 2 bars (don't know what's it's called)
180 for the torso twist
200 for the back machine
200 for the leg spilt machine
Good numbers, I used to lift a couple of months ago and I know since haven't gotten back into it.