Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

liking ass over tits proves that i probably have a low iq.

i still like tits tho but the fact that ass turns me on more proves im probably low iq.

You are just niggerican

tits are always the best
Start Crack 7XLVjbhBi1

Im an ass man too

I like ass because I like legs. good legs on a woman is sexy. but if she has large breasts she just looks fat

Liking big tits is a sign of homosexuality according to a study I saw

I like both, they both need to be balanced. However if I had to choose one it would be tits, a hoe with only ass and no tits looks disgusting

I like both, they both need to be balanced. However if I had to choose one it would be tits, a hoe with only ass and no tits looks disgusting
most women who are skinny have small tits.

Ass is something that stirs primal emotions of being dominant over a woman and fucking her like a wild beast.

As for me, I have an ass fixation, but a great pair of tits that are the right size and shape seem to be more varied than a nice ass. I would imagine that playing with a woman's tits and squeezing and sucking them would feel amazing though when you're turned on.

Sadly, many of us will never touch anything on a woman irl.

Liking feet over everything else :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: