Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lime chili shrimp flavored ramen

Anthrax

Anthrax

Officer
★★★
I havent eaten in almost 2 days because LDAR, but I am starting to feel better so Im gonna try to eat something.

I have 24 packs of maruchan lime chili shrimp flavored ramen bc they were $5. My favorite maruchan flavor is shrimp, so im hoping this will be good.

will report back :feelsaww:

i bet its shit

the ramen was alright, I was expecting it to taste like spic food which i dont like, but it was pretty good.
When cooking, there was a slight artificial lime smell. It kinda just tastes like hot sauce, no shrimp or lime at all. It is slightly spicy, but its hardly noticeable.

I had it with an egg that i cracked in the middle of cooking and a ton of unroasted sesame seeds.

I havent eaten in almost 2 days because LDAR, but I am starting to feel better so Im gonna try to eat something.

I have 24 packs of maruchan lime chili shrimp flavored ramen bc they were $5. My favorite maruchan flavor is shrimp, so im hoping this will be good.

will report back :feelsaww:

instant noodles lead to heart disease, diabetes and stroke

Sounds pretty good tbh