Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Link. Soyboy Earl Jones LITERALLY threw away Half Mill in GOLD, so ex wife got nothing. Jail !!

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/man-dumps-gold-divorce_n_4170645

Images8

Anyways, old Earl is now in jail.
Images9

A divorce settlement is the price you pay for being egotistical/stupid enough to get married. He should have paid his dues and learned his lesson.

Really and truly he took the cowards way out. He could have moved to a country with no extradition to the US and took the money with him. Paid for an illegal boat ride or flight to get where he needs to go under the radar too.

they made crypto exactly for this shit

they made crypto exactly for this shit
Actually laws have been updated and your crypto wallets can be siezed too. It's much simpler to just not get married or at best, sign a prenup months before getting married, when you both have lawyers present, and keep all of your assets separate.

Examples of asset security:
1. Never mix any income generated during your marriage with your savings account. Create a new bank account before you get married and use that account ONLY.

2. For properties never put your wifes name on the deed or let her sign anything for it.

3. SIMPLY DON'T GET MARRIED

Actually laws have been updated and your crypto wallets can be siezed too. It's much simpler to just not get married or at best, sign a prenup months before getting married, when you both have lawyers present, and keep all of your assets separate.

Examples of asset security:
1. Never mix any income generated during your marriage with your savings account. Create a new bank account before you get married and use that account ONLY.

2. For properties never put your wifes name on the deed or let her sign anything for it.

3. SIMPLY DON'T GET MARRIED
tech > law

In some countries, merely living together grants the same right as a marriage.
Where I live this is the case.
I think a time is coming where chads will get jealous of incels. Atleast incels will never have to deal with this shit.

Marriage is a losing proposition for men. Still don’t understand why these famous actors and athletes still get married

I'm broke. And not married.

But, if this guy had total control of 500k gold, WHY throw it away?

He could a told her, "look, I'm giving you 20 grand of this at a time, starting right now".

"You're gonna get your fair share, but we're not gonna blow it hiring lawyers".

"If you don't agree, you'll never see me again, because it's my money, I earned it"

Whose gonna turn that down?

Last edited: