Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Linus Tech Tips Roast: Wife roast Linus with blackpills about his height and frame, but when Linus claps back with breast joke everyone gasps.

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
They did a roast for Linus Tech tips, His noodle wife made plenty of jokes about him being short, his small frame, looking feminine and dropping massive black pills. Linus is 5'5 by the way.

33:29 "I have 3 kids, but I used to tell people I have 4 kids because Linus is a late bloomer"

34:20 "He spikes his hair to look taller"

34:42 "But it wasn't the financial dependency or lack of prospects that worried my mom, she pulled me aside and said "Honey he's really short". (Reference is When Linus and his wife met, Linus wasn't famous or rich at this point, he was a college student that was failing)

35:55 "Sorry Dennis ugly isn't really my type" she makes fun of Linus asian friend

36:50 "Linus, men like you don't pay with sex, they pay for sex"

39:48 "I haven't been with many other people, actually any other people except Linus, and thats for the best because I might actually be more disappointed.... because I have fingers"

40:09 "During summer nights, Linus gets so sweaty that he soaks the whole bed, and it's the only time he makes me wet"

People like to say roasting are just jokes, but in my opinion, sometimes roasting just seems like a way to tell the truth under the disguise of "it's just a joke bro." What's ironic is when it's Linus turn to roast his friends and wife, he claps back at his wife and makes fun of her tits, and makes fun of her for being short as well, but everyone gasps, like it's somehow way more fucked up to make fun of her for her boobs and height then her making fun of him for his height. And in some parts it was awkwardly quiet.

1:28:36 "Lots of people say my wife married me so she can spend my money, but come on guys, you gotta think critically, that's obviously not true because if it was, the first thing she would have bought is a pair of breast"

1:28:59 "honestly, if I wore as much padding as you, what an innovation I could just..." then he starts using his chest like a phone stand to further drive home the point.

1:29:14 "We were actually shopping the other week, it was adorable, she's all excited, she finally found something that fits her, and I go "Honey, you know the isle for adult women is over there." and again the crowd got silent and was afraid to laugh

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AQFQMeOAig&ab_channel=LinusTechTips

Last edited:
Man, I'm not him, but I still felt these. :feelsbadman:
#ERforLinus

Lol. Fuck this rich soy cunt

Lol what an entitled whore. His husband is sucessful and makes a shitload of money, he's nice and educated and this whore has the audacity to still complain and disguise her entitlement as ''jokes''. Not to mention that noodlewhore isn't even his looksmatch and has no right to complain about height requeriments.n
People like to say roasting are just jokes, but in my opinion, sometimes roasting just seems like a way to tell the truth under the disguise of "it's just a joke bro."
That's the thing normalfags and foids do so they can't take accountability of their insults and disguise it under ''a joke'', since they are too much of a coward faggot to have the balls to say things straight, let alone be honest about anything.

This shit doesn't feel like a comedy roast. A real comedy roast will either do friendly jabs or just make shit up because it's funny. If you're attacking shit that you know are private deep-seated insecurities for that person you're doing it wrong.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezM95_Y9ABk

this is how comedy roasts are supposed to be.

Last edited:
No sympathy for him, he's been close enough to a female to study her breasts.

Linus mogs the ever loving shit out of her even as a shortie.

hes a soy cuck.

and his low third is totally fucked and recessed. disgusting.

hes a numale, basically. his reviews are full of bias.
Cut him some slack. He is from Canada.
:feelsjuice:

(((Linus Tech Tips)))

Is this what JBW gets you? I get that he's no looker but his wife is on the ugly side for noodlewhores. She's a 4 at best or maybe even a 3?

This is a reality for most men. No matter how well they do in life their women will still find ways to shit on them. And this happens in realationships all the time. This "roasting" was just her saying similar things that she says to him in person at least once a week.

That's the thing normalfags and foids do so they can't take accountability of their insults and disguise it under ''a joke'', since they are too much of a coward faggot to have the balls to say things straight, let alone be honest about anything.
That way if you retaliate you look "crazy!":soy:
This shit doesn't feel like a comedy roast. A real comedy roast will either do friendly jabs or just make shit up because it's funny. If you're attacking shit that you know are private deep-seated insecurities for that person you're doing it wrong.
:yes:
:dafuckfeels: Yeah he mogs the recessed pan faced bitch hard

Noodlewhores are ruthless. Imagine JBWmaxxing and betabuxxing for a yellow foid who finds you physically repulsive anyway.

legit thought this guy was gay. He still had to JBW to get a girl :feelskek:

That way if you retaliate you look "crazy!":soy:

:yes:

:dafuckfeels: Yeah he mogs the recessed pan faced bitch hard
She has 0 self awareness whatsoever. He provides her with serious money, and gave her european genes thatthe bitch is obsessed with.

Was it enough for her to be a sweet loving wife?
Hell no! She used this "roast" oportunity to diss the shit out of him for real(no wife tells shit like that about her husband in public even as a joke unless she has utter contempt for him).

That's the real blackpill. She looks like a 50yo fucking goblin.

"I had a 6 figure job lined up in pharmacy"
BULL
SHIT

He mogs her brutally. It's really over for manlets

Is this what JBW gets you? I get that he's no looker but his wife is on the ugly side for noodlewhores. She's a 4 at best or maybe even a 3?

This is a reality for most men. No matter how well they do in life their women will still find ways to shit on them. And this happens in realationships all the time. This "roasting" was just her saying similar things that she says to him in person at least once a week.
This, asian waifu love white losers is a giant cope, they love white CHADS. Linus is better than her in every possible way she still has zero respect for him, i hope he is cheating on her with that ugly redhead girl.

FeelsBad for the techtubers, even with so many 3090s and 5950Xs none of these guys seem to have a respectful woman. Perhaps maybe Paul and Jay

didn't watch, would make me rage probably and that's not nice :feelscomfy: jfl at the subhuman noodle he has after moneymaxxing. and normie/htn face. too bad about being 5'6 though :feelsbadman:

"35:55 "Sorry Dennis ugly isn't really my type" she makes fun of Linus asian friend"

Typical noodle

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezM95_Y9ABk

this is how comedy roasts are supposed to be.

jfl at the comment section.

You just know the divorce is coming any time now :feelsEhh:

When your noodle starts roasting you

JBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJWBJWBJWBJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBW

It's over for Linus.

:feelsclown: Treating some bitch like she is a conversational counterpart

Brutal. I didn’t know he was 5’5. Facially he’s a normie all ok but height destroyed him. Btw the yt channel is incel central. Technocels:feelsokman:.
She has 0 self awareness whatsoever. He provides her with serious money, and gave her european genes thatthe bitch is obsessed with.

Was it enough for her to be a sweet loving wife?
Hell no! She used this "roast" oportunity to diss the shit out of him for real(no wife tells shit like that about her husband in public even as a joke unless she has utter contempt for him).

All of this was predictable, all of it. I'm not surprised anymore, just disappointed.

Imagine being a CEO of a famous Youtube channel and still fucking a noodle. You do all this and still get a unrespecting noodle wife instead of a hot obedient Stacy. Big failure.

Last edited:
Westernized asian-american foids are the worst

This guy is a soy fag and I hope he looks at his nasty pan faced half flip kids and cries every day that they look nothing like him and are genetic disasters

All of this was predictable, all of it. I'm not surprised anymore, just disappointed.
Imagine the reaction if linus went "there" about race and white genes and her white worship
eg the main reason she was "sponsoring him" at the beginning is she worships white genes and would at any cost get a white man over her own kind.
and that this is the main precadant of the whole relationship
Linus would have been thrown out of his own roast

bbbbbut the rules are suddenly changed when she is on the stage where there are no taboos
while everyone else has there hands bound

he has some kinda interesting videos but his whole crew is just so fucking soymaxxed. they're from vancouver I believe which is like the soy capitol of the world. brb paying 1 billion canadian "dollars" for a house there

I'd rather watch gamersnexus for some real DEEP DIVES on the latest pc parts

This guy is a soy fag and I hope he looks at his nasty pan faced half flip kids and cries every day that they look nothing like him and are genetic disasters
He's 5'5 and blonde like you:feelsautistic:
Imagine being a CEO of a famous Youtube channel and still fucking a noodle. You do all this and still get a unrespecting noodle wife instead of a hot obedient Stacy. Big failure.
It's worse than that. This noodlewhore is obsessed with white genes yet still makes fun of her rich white husband in front of an entire crowd. And the guy is such a whipped cuck he can't even do anything. Imagine your wife making fun of you in fucking public. In sand nigger culture, you can't even raise your voice against your husband, let alone humiliate him in front of an entire auidence.
JBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJWBJWBJWBJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBWJBW
Now imagine how much more she would hate him if he was 5'5 rice man

Dickless white 'canadian' roasted by gook cunt. That curry/gook fag Bitwit actually got used for a green card by a stupid frumpy canuck bitch too. She only dated him long enough to get a green card than insta-dumped his ass. She even had a resting bitch face and everything. Jfl at techtards on jewtube - zero sympathy for those homos.

Who tf are these people

They did a roast for Linus Tech tips, His noodle wife made plenty of jokes about him being short, his small frame, looking feminine and dropping massive black pills. Linus is 5'5 by the way.

33:29 "I have 3 kids, but I used to tell people I have 4 kids because Linus is a late bloomer"

34:20 "He spikes his hair to look taller"

34:42 "But it wasn't the financial dependency or lack of prospects that worried my mom, she pulled me aside and said "Honey he's really short". (Reference is When Linus and his wife met, Linus wasn't famous or rich at this point, he was a college student that was failing)

35:55 "Sorry Dennis ugly isn't really my type" she makes fun of Linus asian friend

36:50 "Linus, men like you don't pay with sex, they pay for sex"

39:48 "I haven't been with many other people, actually any other people except Linus, and thats for the best because I might actually be more disappointed.... because I have fingers"

40:09 "During summer nights, Linus gets so sweaty that he soaks the whole bed, and it's the only time he makes me wet"

People like to say roasting are just jokes, but in my opinion, sometimes roasting just seems like a way to tell the truth under the disguise of "it's just a joke bro." What's ironic is when it's Linus turn to roast his friends and wife, he claps back at his wife and makes fun of her tits, and makes fun of her for being short as well, but everyone gasps, like it's somehow way more fucked up to make fun of her for her boobs and height then her making fun of him for his height. And in some parts it was awkwardly quiet.

1:28:36 "Lots of people say my wife married me so she can spend my money, but come on guys, you gotta think critically, that's obviously not true because if it was, the first thing she would have bought is a pair of breast"

1:28:59 "honestly, if I wore as much padding as you, what an innovation I could just..." then he starts using his chest like a phone stand to further drive home the point.

1:29:14 "We were actually shopping the other week, it was adorable, she's all excited, she finally found something that fits her, and I go "Honey, you know the isle for adult women is over there." and again the crowd got silent and was afraid to laugh

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AQFQMeOAig&ab_channel=LinusTechTips

I appreciate your documenting this — the double standards we have are staggering. And nobody seems to notice nobody seems to care.

If women can’t take it they shouldn’t dish it. Yet men can do precisely to the woman what was done to them by said woman and society will fleece the man and defend the woman every time.

Indeed, this is exactly what happened to me when my family kept calling me gay over and over, then one day I call my sister a whore and slut in retaliation and everybody loses their fucking minds and I was threatened to be kicked out of the house over it.

And you know what they said with regard to me being insulted? "It was just a joke."

Wow. Cannot wait to get away from these fucking idiots.