Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Lionpill] Lionesses let their sons die to satisfy the new Chads

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Lionesses old husband is mogged in a fight by younger lion, and so the new Chad lion and Chad lion brother comes in, kills off the spawn of the old lion and Lionesses then have sex with him and his other Chad lion brother. Brutal!!!

View: https://youtu.be/KUGf-irpTMQ

Blackpill is exemplified by Lion behavior tbh, Lioncels GTFIH. Amazed that the only non human we have here is @ThoughtfulCel

Blackpill is exemplified by Lion behavior tbh, Lioncels GTFIH. Amazed that the only non human we have here is @ThoughtfulCel
I'm the only genetically modified animal. Trust me, there would be others if they had the self awareness i have.

402529366 0ecdbf069d b

Life is fucking brutal.

This world is cruel joke.

This is a monster blackpill right there.

>Over three days, a lioness can copulate over 300 times

Hypergamy + dark triad theory proven. God knows what human foids would do if there was no law.

Again you can see how looks, strength, and dominance is all that matters in this universe.

Plenty of other animals kill offsprings for new mating sessions. Nature is brutal.

fak. brutal shit

Therefore it is unnatural to raise another mans crotch goblins, not to mention cucked
yup its why I posted hte single mother purging thread, but at least 50% of forum is against eliminating them and their worthless spawn.

Lionesses also hunt food for the whole pack while Lions are laying all day.

yup its why I posted hte single mother purging thread, but at least 50% of forum is against eliminating them and their worthless spawn.
I just saw the single mother statistics you posted there. Based as fuck far as i can tell. Single moms are straight trash. I can see why people would be hesitant at the idea because of ethical implications but the world would be better off without those kids raised in broken homes. I think in this instance the ends would justify the means

"Why are humans so cruel? Animals are much better."

*Shows them this*

"NOOOO!":feels::feels::feels: