Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lisa Simpson became a HERO today folks

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

I'm just waiting for the fan art.
There's been hundreds of drawings when they did Dot Warner anime-style in Animaniacs.
This is going to dwarf that.
You have no idea the incoming storm lads. Prepare yourself.

Is this legit? I'd watch this over zombie simpsons.

freaking otakuz, man :feelsugh:

Is this legit?
Yep it was a whole 1/3 of the show about 10m in total. Have some more.

So far 2 pieces of fanart based on it, though both aged Lisa up to look 18+ (tits in the fan art, no tits in the original) so I can post them here

PolloSephi
I'm disappointed and still waiting for an artist to draw her pettanko DFC on-model. Better than nothing I guess.

Mister Burns is in it too

best shit I've seen in a long time, Simpsons should parody a new horror anime every year but I don't know how many are well-known enough to normies to get this kind of traction, doubt enough westerns know about Higurashi or Another, for example

Simpsons officially did an anime special. Now I've seen everything kek.

@NoLooksNoLife cut out spamming your shitty fullsize pic or I'm reporting you to the mods

I don't even hate BPC but you're being an idjit

@NoLooksNoLife cut out spamming your shitty fullsize pic or I'm reporting you to the mods

I don't even hate BPC but you're being an idjit
Over for snitchcels, mang

That show died over a decade ago.

only your soul
It became an unfunny mess of liberal bs propaganda after season 12, where they didn't bother to hide the far-left slant of the show writers, anymore.

It became an unfunny mess of liberal bs propaganda after season 12, where they didn't bother to hide the far-left slant of the show writers, anymore.

It still has humorous moments if you can look past the lefty bullshit, even applies to SNL occasionally, definitely more watchable than SNL

It still has humorous moments if you can look past the lefty bullshit, even applies to SNL occasionally, definitely more watchable than SNL
Why would I want to sift through garbage for morsels of good content, when I can find good content elsewhere?