Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

List of Human Rights (and which ones I was denied to by society)

postmaxxing

postmaxxing

Vomitcel
c00a8569a2a5ea5195125614b5525798.jpg

1. I do not have the right to marry and start a family bcos stacies dont give me the right to their pusszy

2. I do not have the right for free speech because I kept getting b@nned on r*ddit for telling the truth

3. I am being tortured bcos no stacy gimme pussy, all women should be in prizon

4. I am being enslaved by the goberment because theyre forcing me to betabuxx a landwhale to ascend

5. I am no longer entitled to social group where I enjoy these rights bcos ni99uhs

[UWSL]@proudweeb @Arescel @Pepecel @Ritalincel @Lolimancer [/UWSL]

c00a8569a2a5ea5195125614b5525798.jpg

1. I do not have the right to marry and start a family bcos stacies dont give me the right to their pusszy

2. I do not have the right for free speech because I kept getting b@nned on r*ddit for telling the truth

3. I am being tortured bcos no stacy gimme pussy, all women should be in prizon

4. I am being enslaved by the goberment because theyre forcing me to betabuxx a landwhale to ascend

5. I am no longer entitled to social group where I enjoy these rights bcos ni99uhs

[UWSL]@proudweeb @Arescel @Pepecel @Ritalincel @Lolimancer [/UWSL]
ok

why did you make an alt

Human rights can only be enforced by soyciety. In a real state of nature, there's basically only the right of the strongest. Monkemaxxing would become the rightful way to ascend then.

No. Eugenix are enforced by totalitarian states to stick with a perverted notion of common good. State of nature is really just nature doing its job at being a fucking timeless whore.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back