Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious List positives and negatives of having a gf?

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
What is the benefits of having a GF?

Positive: Sex "regularly", someone you can text to look busy in public

Negative: Having to spend time with her, entertain her, buy her stuff, drive her places, listen to her moan/bitch/gossip, get cheated on.

what else?

Positive sex
Negatives every thing else

Having no alone time for yourself.

Yall complaining about having to spend time with a woman meanwhile I wish I could spend time with a woman

this is an incel forum. Whats the point of this post

Positives: sex and intimacy
Negatives: you can never trust her because all foids are whores who cheat, she demands all of your money, she's constantly looking to "trade up" for a taller guy more handsome guy who makes more money because women can only see men as objects with numerical values

Negatives: you can never trust her because all foids are whores who cheat, she demands all of your money, she's constantly looking to "trade up" for a taller guy more handsome guy who makes more money because women can only see men as objects with numerical values
As long as you aren't in "love" its fine

i dont see any negative here

After a certain amount of time there are no positives. They completely change after you've been with them for a while. Sex becomes very infrequent and unenthusiastic. They start to tell you what to do all the time and start complaining about everything about you (even the things they said they loved about you). They start lying a lot and looking for other men.

The only plus side is early sexual honeymoon and the "butterflies" which quickly fade.

For every minute of fun you have 59 minutes of hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back