Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Literally days away from roping

• Thread starter depressed_trucel753
  • Start date
D

depressed_trucel753

The purge of the bluepill
Tried to rope a few weeks ago. Failed cause im a pussy and called myself an ambulance. I cant take any more of this shit. Not sure I'll last out the week.

Tried to rope a few weeks ago. Failed cause im a pussy and called myself an ambulance. I cant take any more of this shit. Not sure I'll last out the week.
Don’t do it man unless you have no way out

Tell us your life story

can you give me money

I feel ya. So horrible to living with inceldom

tells us your story boyo

That line never works on here trust me i know
well, it's because they're all lying fags who post that shit for attention. of course they're not gonna send money, they wanna keep their money

No roping for ur face, GrAY

You’ll just regret it in the last few miliseconds like ALL suicide attempt survivors do. What’s the point? Get some sunshine instead

You should abstain from food and internet for 7 days before roping. Might give you new perspectives.

go out for a walk. i do that when i feel like shit

@depressed_trucel753

Do you smoke weed?

Gimme money since you're killing yourself anyways :feelsjuice:

you got steam?
Do you want GTA 3?

kcj73as.jpg

go out for a walk. i do that when i feel like shit

Normies everywhere, can't stand these cunts

You should abstain from food and internet for 7 days before roping. Might give you new perspectives.

So rather than shoot meself I should starve to death? Not sure what the logic is there but thanks for the advice bro appreciate it

@depressed_trucel753

Do you smoke weed?

Nah, never touched the stuff

Normies everywhere, can't stand these cunts

So rather than shoot meself I should starve to death? Not sure what the logic is there but thanks for the advice bro appreciate it

Nah, never touched the stuff
Don't think about suicide till you smoke weed.

Cut above the spine to disable pain.

Don't do it, you can CHOose plenty othER possibilities to end your life.

that is the whole point he cannot get pussy like all of us we are all in the same boat

Don't do it dawgy

You should postmaxx a little before you off yourself. Also don't do it. Soyciety wins if we just step down quietly.

Don't think about suicide till you smoke weed.

Will quote you on that brocel :smonk: im days away now so might as well

Don't do it, you can CHOose plenty othER possibilities to end your life.

I've now come to accept that I just don't have the balls for it. I can barely kill myself so I'm just not cut out for that shit. As I say, I'm a massive pussy

You should postmaxx a little before you off yourself. Also don't do it. Soyciety wins if we just step down quietly.

Maybe I should jump off a tall building in broad daylight to make a statement or sth. Show these bastards what they've done. Not that they care