Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Literally every woman has chads in her DMs

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
yet somehow normies get their looksmatches consistently

this forum can't do basic logic, it's just sad

Last edited:
You do realise how rare actual Chads are?
I’ve probably seen less than 5 this year

doesn't matter, due to the internet and social media, chads, while mathematically rare, are now as common as the sands

Probably why i am always left on read or unopened

yeah most women can't get LTR with Chad. remember that standards for sexual attractiveness are relative, so by definition Chads are a very tiny fraction of the male population

even if they have the option of hooking up with good looking guys on Tinder, most women do have long term boyfriends at some point in their lives, and the majority of those guys aren't Chads

doesn't matter, due to the internet and social media, chads, while mathematically rare, are now as common as the sands
Yet many, if not most, women are still in relationships. Ya ok.

Last edited:
yet somehow normies get their looksmatches consistently

this forum can't do basic logic, it's just sad
last time i looked at a girl she had three men after her
- her bf
- her ex on FB
- another guy at work

even if she broke up with the main fag, there were 2 more men in line and she never lost touch with the chaddest

in 2019 i had a friend for a while and he showed me on his phone calls and texts from a woman he fucked a few times in college, she was long married and it had been 5-6 years and she was still contacting him

last time i looked at a girl she had three men after her
- her bf
- her ex on FB
- another guy at work

even if she broke up with the main fag, there were 2 more men in line and she never lost touch with the chaddest

in 2019 i had a friend for a while and he showed me on his phone calls and texts from a woman he fucked a few times in college, she was long married and it had been 5-6 years and she was still contacting him
jfl @ getting married.

is your friend normie, chadlite, or chad?

What point are you making?
this forum thinks normies are doing just fine and get average looking women easy. it's a denial of hypergamy to say average men get average women

Cope. Upper tier normies who are NT do get foids. Maybe you should move out of the basement once in a while.

I see so many chadlites and also a few chads in normie centers, what are you talking about?

I see so many chadlites and also a few chads in normie centers, what are you talking about?
Yeah except here anyone who is 6’0 is “tall”
and anyone who doesn’t look deformed and is white is a “Chad”.
.co has low standards when it comes to men.

Last edited:
Cope. Upper tier normies who are NT do get foids. Maybe you should move out of the basement once in a while.
that's a small percentage of normies, and you're just proving my point, that many normies do terrible, and you need to be above average to get anything. also, those upper tier normies are still probably dating down in many cases, not getting their looksmatch

No girls in my dms