Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Literally only braindead retards with no brain cells believe in astrology

Ikr how tf does being born in April make me a “taurus” and somehow have an effect on my personality? Like what came from the sky to make me have a certain personality type?

Ikr how tf does being born in April make me a “taurus” and somehow have an effect on my personality? Like what came from the sky to make me have a certain personality type?
I like taurus but it so just happens that my bf is pisces teehee

I like taurus but it so just happens that my bf is pisces teehee
teehee I dumped mine because he was mad I cheated on him but I'm a Gemini so he should know it's in our nature teehee

Shows how little I knew. I was going to ask you how you can be so fucking retarded as I thought you meant astronomy. The study of space.
Not the retarded horoscopes as I never cared to learn any other names for it as I don't follow that bullshit.

astrology is just some low tier occulistic bullshit that shouldn't be taken seriously

my mom watches an astrology show every night about planets and the human spirit or some shit and believes it jfl

Don't leave anything off the table.

To be honest, I once saw something about a study that said that the time of year you developed in your mother's womb can affect your life. I came up with this theory before even seeing the study because I'm a Gemini and all the facebook posts from astrology Becky's always trash talk Geminis as being 'crazy'. I realized I'm crazy too. Maybe spending the most crucial parts of natal development during the depths of winter releases some kind of hormones in your mother's body that make you crazy and programmed to live in a cold, ruthless environment.

>braindead retards

aka w*men

My yandere kitsune gf believes in various esoteric practices and urges me to take part in her daily rituals.

Agreed tbh. I think that some people just talk about it for chits and giggles but the ones who take it serious and only "date capricorns" or some chit is just cringe tbhngl buddy boyos.

Braindead without brain cells?

I believe it
much stranger things exists
astrology is pretty believable when you compare it to shit like quantum physics or other weird theories

I believe it
much stranger things exists
astrology is pretty believable when you compare it to shit like quantum physics or other weird theories
Interesting, what makes you believe in astrology? No hate, I'm just curious.

Only foids and retards are into that shit

Yep, foids are braindead retards

yeah it's staggering just how dumb w*men are. like I was around 10 when I realized I'm surrounded by actual retards and it took me a while to come up with a cope about it to feel less bad

astrology is a good demonstration of how predicable humans are. It developed a cult following of GenZers because they are so disassociated from reality they believe a collection of simple aphorisms are an infinite source of "secret" knowledge.

Astrology is real

Over_this_Life

Only foids and retards are into that shit
It's just another excuse tbh
Yep, foids are braindead retards
Another excuse for them to reject ugly guys and act like there's a deeper reason for it.
astrology is a good demonstration of how predicable humans are. It developed a cult following of GenZers because they are so disassociated from reality they believe a collection of simple aphorisms are an infinite source of "secret" knowledge.
Astrology has had a cult following among Millenial, Gen X and Boomer women too. That sucks if GenZers are more enamored than ever with astrology though.