Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL hundreds of foids seething in the comments because they had their persoynalities complimented by a guy

benzocel

benzocel

Recruit
★★

genuinely hilarious and horribly blackpilling. these whores are literally seething in the comments because they were complimented for their personalities this should be enough proof for anyone with more than two brain cells that foids are incapable of admiring anything but LOOKS

meanwhile at inceltears hq: "just be confident bro women love a confident man who knows his worth :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: " - in response to a post by a balding 5'8 curry with non hooded eyes and a recessed jaw probably

Don't objectify me :foidSoy:

Don't objectify me :foidSoy:
the bitch in the video is ugly as shit so it would actually be true for her but all the cunts are in the responses hyping her up saying its because shes out of his league and they actually believe this shit lmfaoo this world has too much fucking clownery in it man

the bitch in the video is ugly as shit so it would actually be true for her but all the cunts are in the responses hyping her up saying its because shes out of his league and they actually believe this shit lmfaoo this world has too much fucking clownery in it man
infinite smv

Imagine paying for dates with women like this. I'd rather saw my dick off.

She IS ugly and she knows it. Dumb bitch is vomit tier

Imagine paying for dates with women like this. I'd rather saw my dick off.
i wouldnt even wanna pay for a date with a hot foid unless i was guaranteed sex afterwords. why cant these fucking cunts pay for themselves if they want equality so bad

Females are worth less than a gum stuck on my shoe. In fact, they are completely worthless.

Females are worth less than a gum stuck on my shoe. In fact, they are completely worthless.
Dogs have more value than females because dogs can be used for emotional support. Females do not provide emotion support for us

Not completely. Not until we find a way to become either immortal or reproduce without a womb. When that day comes, your statement will ring true. Although I suppose they could still be used for pleasure as some of them are admittedly quite attractive.

Not completely. Not until we find a way to become either immortal or reproduce without a womb. When that day comes, your statement will ring true. Although I suppose they could still be used for pleasure as some of them are admittedly quite attractive.
Their nature completely takes away their attractiveness and only leaves repulsion to anyone who knows them. They are barely human.

These whores know deep down they are nothing but holes. And they like to be objectified (by Chad). That's why if you ever land a foid you just need to make sure you fuck her good and make her feel like the most beautiful girl in the world. (Many of us know this too but will never be given the chance)

These whores know deep down they are nothing but holes. And they like to be objectified (by Chad). That's why if you ever land a foid you just need to make sure you fuck her good and make her feel like the most beautiful girl in the world. (Many of us know this too but will never be given the chance)
Yep. They'll only allow Chad to humiliate, brutalize, and even "rape" them. A Sub-Five male, even glances or approaches in their direction, is the scum of the earth worse than the dogshit on their shoes.

Their nature completely takes away their attractiveness and only leaves repulsion to anyone who knows them. They are barely human.
Then we must beat them until they are permanently silenced, then teach the next generation of foids what their place will be in the world. Unattractive foids are obviously to be exterminated. However, they can be kept for experiments.

3416251 1684325982968

Then we must beat them until they are permanently silenced, then teach the next generation of foids what their place will be in the world. Unattractive foids are obviously to be exterminated. However, they can be kept for experiments.
Pipe dream unfortunately. There's no turning back or redeeming this broken world. Men's only choice is to go MGTOW and leave females to fend for themselves. Hopefully, people having less children will lead to demographic collapse.

Pipe dream unfortunately. There's no turning back or redeeming this broken world. Men's only choice is to go MGTOW and leave females to fend for themselves. Hopefully, people having less children will lead to demographic collapse.
:yes: :yes: :yes:
Tbh it's more so 'men sent their own way' like other users have said here. I've accepted that I won't be married or have kids and I'll just be alone. Dating nowadays is such a fucking joke. I just recently tried again and was rejected. Im throwing in the fucking towel man

:yes: :yes: :yes:
Tbh it's more so 'men sent their own way' like other users have said here. I've accepted that I won't be married or have kids and I'll just be alone. Dating nowadays is such a fucking joke. I just recently tried again and was rejected. Im throwing in the fucking towel man
Brutal. I never had the courage to try because I subconsciously knew it was over. I remember seeing other spics being treated better just because they were better looking, nothing more. I wish I had been born a Chad or never been born in the first place.

Brutal. I never had the courage to try because I subconsciously knew it was over. I remember seeing other spics being treated better just because they were better looking, nothing more. I wish I had been born a Chad or never been born in the first place.
Yeah it was with a noodlewhore too. Jbw only applies when you're high tier normie or Chad. I feel pretty shitty now that I couldn't even get a noodlewhore

nigga she's cute, not even wearing fake up probably, but shes jbw forever

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back