Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Literally the worst things on the internet: r/asiangirlsforwhitemen

polvorb20

polvorb20

Self-banned
-
https://old.reddit.com/r/asiangirlsforwhitemen/

It's a subreddit where hundreds of thousands of noodlewhores PUBLICLY PROCLAIM their preference for white men.

It's one thing to have a preference. Like it or not, most people, even incels, have preferences.

But a noodlewhore living in the West is the most privileged type of foid in human history. (Data from dating apps show that noodlewhores are the most preferred type of foid.) It cruel and probably evil for someone so privileged to publicly shame a low-privilege group, in this case rice men. When someone so privileged mocks those without privilege, it's okay to hate them.

Also, r/asiangirlsforwhitemen is why curry men will never have it as bad as rice men.

lmao

blasian moment

It's a subreddit where hundreds of thousands of noodlewhores PUBLICLY PROCLAIM their preference for white men.

It's one thing to have a preference. Like it or not, most people, even incels, have preferences.

But a noodlewhore living in the West is the most privileged type of foid in human history. (Data from dating apps show that noodlewhores are the most preferred type of foid.) It cruel and probably evil for someone so privileged to publicly shame a low-privilege group, in this case rice men. When someone so privileged mocks those without privilege, it's okay to hate them.

Also, r/asiangirlsforwhitemen is why curry men will never have it as bad as rice men.
>has over 200k members

Holy shit JBW is real.

r/raceplay
r/saynotoblackboys (got banned because angry black men)
r/blackchickswhitedicks

>has over 200k members

Holy shit JBW is real.

1 million

Love them chocolate

>has over 200k members

Holy shit JBW is real.

r/raceplay
r/saynotoblackboys (got banned because angry black men)
r/blackchickswhitedicks
"it's just a preference! :foidSoy:"

I hope these whores brutally die one day (in video game)

"it's just a preference! :foidSoy:"

I hope these whores brutally die one day (in video game)
In theory if all non white women procreate with white chad for 1 generation
Would it be good for humans in long run?

I geniunely cannot begin to fathom how asiancels can cope with their own existence dude. It's It's brutal.

1 million

Love them chocolate
Black women aren't single because no one likes them, black women are single because they mainly like white guys and many white guys think they are sheboons.

In theory if all non white women procreate with white chad for 1 generation
Would it be good for humans in long run?
maybe but idc if its not me thats getting in on the action

Black women aren't single because no one likes them, black women are single because they mainly like white guys and many white guys think they are sheboons.
Gen Z will change that

Gen Z will change that
True, most non white women aren't single because men don't like them, rehab room(formerly known as incel tv) afmits this, they predominantly go fir white guys(they don't think non white guys are good options)and they mistake the lack of mutual attention as guys not wanting to date them. Thus non white women don't have issues with dating, it's all in their heads.

fuck pigskins fuck chinks and fuck niggers

300 asian bitches on my dick

saw a negress with a white guy today. she was doing the neon purple aesthetic.

it's incredibly rare though.

Noodles love being fetishized and dehumanized.

I stand with my asian brocels

They aren't after white guys, especially incel tier ones. They already have at least one in real life. Click on their profiles, they want bluepilled white cucks to buy subscriptions to their onlyfans like all those bullshit reddit groups.

Check the Subreddit curry nigger there are many Curry women there too:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Reddit

Reddit moment

Praise Krishna that pajeetas are unattractive.

somehow when i said jbw when its fact ppl say i white worshipping, i just speaking the truth.

Loo at the men they're fucking.

It's still all white Chad's or men above their own SMV

Loo at the men they're fucking.

It's still all white Chad's or men above their own SMV
idk why u deny it,its sub with over 200k members...... u think that much ppl joking? why spic or rice curry never have that much interest then?

Beyond brutal for asian men, imagine being openly cucked by women from your race

Why does it even exist? Isn’t EVERY Asian woman in America fucking white men?

Ruthless! ricecels are cucked beyond repair.