Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Little girls are taught to dress like sluts

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
CXotyaS.jpg

lmao look at this shit, she barely started going through puberty and is dressed like a 22 year old hooker with aids, what even is society anymore

Crustaciouse said:
Tbh i would smash

What the actual fuck bro, dude SHE IS A FUCKING GIRL. A FUCKING LITTLE G I R L

At that age I wore super hero t-shirts, the degenerate mother that is preparing this child for slutting around would be punished in a just world

Her father (?) looks like a drug-dealer too. It is not just little girls, but an overall trend in society.

PessimisticFailure said:
At that age I wore super hero t-shirts, the degenerate mother that is preparing this child for slutting around would be punished in a just world

Chad semen is liquid euphoria to these thots. If she wants what's best for her daughter then she'll encourage her to seek as much of it as possible.

I see girls below 10 y/o wearing chokers and ripped jeans in public. Of course they are with their mothers. Degeneracy starts with the mother after all.

iiiTeMpeR said:
What the actual fuck bro, dude SHE IS A FUCKING GIRL. A FUCKING LITTLE G I R L

are you saying she isnt attractive? any no-gay man would smash, but irl we wouldnt do it cuz we all know it means jail and be raped there for life. Don't virtue signal.

they copy adults and youtube trends, taylor swift has probably been pounded by 100+ different men and thats who girls look upto

yoga pants 100 years ago would probably get you stoned (Vagina outlines, ass outlines) basically naked, but these days its the norm dress code for femails

every generation it seems to progress to further degeneracy, what can we get away with next, next 10 years those yoga pants plus yoga top extremely thin material but super strong so you're basically naked showing everything but could use the same outfit in war...

kodoku said:
are you saying she isnt attractive? any no-gay man would smash, but irl we wouldnt do it cuz we all know it means jail and be raped there for life. Don't virtue signal.

She is under aged, if it wasn't illegal and nobody would no, I might, but otherwise I'm not touching that (not like she would want me anyways)

That cuck dad needs to be thrown in prison.

I remember back in puahate tons of guys were talking about how moms want their daughters to be complete sluts for chads and will by slutty clothing for them, and want their sons to be beta provider guys that won't pump and dump them like chad pumped and dumped her. Just get the rope.

Stacy in training

fucking disgusting

Girls should dress as lightly as possible so that thirsty virgins like me can fantasize about their bodies

Modern society is actively encouraging slutty behavior, allowing young girls to dress in revealing clothing and putting them on birth control.

She's gonna be taking Chad cock in a year or so, if she hasn't already.

Crustaciouse said:
Tbh i would smash
Same.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Crustaciouse said:
Tbh i would smash
What the actual fuck bro, dude SHE IS A FUCKING GIRL. A FUCKING LITTLE G I R L
coming from the guy who would fuck a dead chick

incelman said:
Girls should dress as lightly as possible so that thirsty virgins like me can fantasize about their bodies
Honestly, I don't find looking at attractive girls pleasurable anymore. It just makes me sad.

Damn adult's philtrum is fucked as fuck.. just give him a recessed chin and he will post here

kodoku said:

I don't know about you, but I don't find 11 year olds attractive, no matter how much makeup they are wearing.

You want me to post screenshots on how JBs represent themselves in the app called Yellow?

Look at the father, absolutely degenerate
Weed said:
You want me to post screenshots on how JBs represent themselves in the app called Yellow?
Yes pls

Weed said:

Is that some app for gooks or something?

Females are praised for becoming degenerates at such a Young age.

This is why women are not the root of the problem. The very society that teaches 8 year old to become whores is the real root of everything.

CopingGymcel said:
Is that some app for gooks or something?

Its like a tinder for under 18s

justforlulzandkeks said:
Look at the father, absolutely degenerate
Weed said:
Yes pls

Shall I post in this thread or make my own for more exposure? Tbh

Weed said:
Its like a tinder for under 18s

Shall I post in this thread or make my own for more exposure? Tbh

BOTH

Bjrgaminggod said:
Females are praised for becoming degenerates at such a Young age.

They meassure their self-worth by how many Chads they managed to fuck before 18, when their prime years come to an end.

Minjaze said:
Honestly, I don't find looking at attractive girls pleasurable anymore. It just makes me sad.

My genes make me sad.