Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Live Chaos Magick Q & A with Oglet at 8pm!

“Do not turn to mediums or necromancers; do not seek them out, and so make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God.
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.
And he burned his son as an offering and used fortune-telling and omens and dealt with mediums and with necromancers. He did much evil in the sight of the Lord, provoking him to anger.
“You shall not permit a sorceress to live.
And when they say to you, “Inquire of the mediums and the necromancers who chirp and mutter,” should not a people inquire of their God? Should they inquire of the dead on behalf of the living?
There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you.
And a number of those who had practiced magic arts brought their books together and burned them in the sight of all. And they counted the value of them and found it came to fifty thousand pieces of silver.
(in video game)
Preach

Destroy all satanic scum

“Do not turn to mediums or necromancers; do not seek them out, and so make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God.
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.
And he burned his son as an offering and used fortune-telling and omens and dealt with mediums and with necromancers. He did much evil in the sight of the Lord, provoking him to anger.
“You shall not permit a sorceress to live.
And when they say to you, “Inquire of the mediums and the necromancers who chirp and mutter,” should not a people inquire of their God? Should they inquire of the dead on behalf of the living?
There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you.
And a number of those who had practiced magic arts brought their books together and burned them in the sight of all. And they counted the value of them and found it came to fifty thousand pieces of silver.
(in video game)
Giga based.

FUCK THEM ALL WE HAVE PERMISSION TO BURN THEM ALIVE IN THE HOLY FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
What are the best drugs to abuse to become a fearless schizo superhero

SPEED GLASS OXYCODONE XANAX RIVOTRIL ROCHE BALLER LOS LOS LOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
How many are you on atm

I am sober now but Used to be on all of them at the same day (in video game)
For real, are you Christian? Have you accepted Christ? Have also taken psychedelics? Can you expand your mental basedom with psychedelics or is that a no go from Jesus?

Fuck, that really pricks my conscience as far as wanting to try them

For real, are you Christian? Have you accepted Christ? Have also taken psychedelics? Can you expand your mental basedom with psychedelics or is that a no go from Jesus?
Psychedelics will help you attain wisdom

I am an occultist. There are many gods. I respect them, but I haven't given my patronage to a deity since leaving Catholicism.
Ah so your opinion is worthless then. Thanks for the shit input though. Saved in my subconscious cringe collection

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back