Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel living and knowing the blackpill is extra brutal

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
After knowing the blackpill I've been observing my surrounding differently, I used to not look at who girls are staring at, specifically look at who they talk to etc, but after knowing the blackpill I've been keeping track and it's proven they always look at chads, and talk to chad, I never even realized this before blackpill, jfl. Yesterday in class a chad walked in late and every girl started staring at him with the "oh hes hot" look, and they all started talking about love and teenage relationship all of a sudden. If a subhuman walked in every girl would gaze in disgust, aka what they did to me,

i didnt even go to school today, im rotting at my home. I can't stand seeing the blackpill, and I cant stand seeing my oneitis in the hallway.

It’s just your personality inkwell :foidSoy: chads just nicer than you

It’s just your personality inkwell :foidSoy: chads just nicer than you
Always made me laugh. “It’s your bitter personality.” Oh I’m sorry, should I have a reason to not be miserable and bitter? I’m fuckin alone for the last 26 years of my fuckin life. Let me be as happy as chad who’s been getting laid since he was 12

The blackpill makes want to kms

I know exactly what you mean. It’s one thing to have knowledge of it, but to actually experience it as an incel is heart breaking.