Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Living in a big city turns you into a scumbag

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
I've met a lot of people from NYC and they tend to rude, volatile, and brusk. They also tend to have huge egos and low empathy.

It also allows standards to increase rapidly, from the many different Chadlites and above. :feelshehe:

Yep nyc in particular is filled with pure trash

True. I was a much better person before I moved to SF. I wish I never exposed myself to SF.

The people here are awful. Most especially the foids.

When I go out to the suburbs of the east bay, its a massive change in attitude and lifestyle. Folks are so much more laidback and the foids aren't as hypergamous or racist.

Yep nyc in particular is filled with pure trash
I think as more and more people move into larger cities we will see more manipulative scumbags running around

I can't stand cities, I grew up in one in Ireland until I was 23 & it was a harsh, fast-paced, intimidating existence. I've lived in the English countryside for the past 15 and a half years and the two are incomparable tbh, I never would have known such a quiet, chilled life was even possible until I experienced it. I could never go back to living in a city again, I would fucking hate it.

I can't stand cities, I grew up in one in Ireland until I was 23 & it was a harsh, fast-paced, intimidating existence. I've lived in the English countryside for the past 15 and a half years and the two are incomparable tbh, I never would have known such a quiet, chilled life was even possible until I experienced it. I could never go back to living in a city again, I would fucking hate it.
Quite area = best home tbh

I concur.

However it's way easier to make frens in çity!

Because country folks are "always there" they are more... Closed off, emotionally. They have to be to prevent busybodies and gossip! (@Very popular pastime)

But, the quality of çity people is shit! They will sell you out for a pat in the head and an internet cookie!

True. I was a much better person before I moved to SF. I wish I never exposed myself to SF.

The people here are awful. Most especially the foids.

When I go out to the suburbs of the east bay, its a massive change in attitude and lifestyle. Folks are so much more laidback and the foids aren't as hypergamous or racist.
SF is full of noodlewhores, and soyboys its a gigantic ethnic shithole full of chinks