Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Living in a county without mountains is cucked.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
You can't even go to the mountains to refresh your spirit.
It also makes landscape poorer and less interesting.
Japanese, South Germans, Swiss, Austrians, Norwegians and Slovaks are very lucky.

theres a mountain west of my city but i aint going there because high inhib and no car

im surrended by mountains, but they are too far away, there is a big statue of a Saint in my city too, not like the Christ statue of Rio de Janeiro but a big one

Brutal mountainpill

I forgot to add Balkan countries, Greece and Spain. Everyone longs for mountains at some period of their life but it sucks being poor and living in a country without mountains.

I live in a country were most of the country is basically under water JFL

Good local environment is better tbh, I like forests more.

I don't have mountains but I have big fields

Poland only has mountains in the South

The mountains here are not very tall. The tallest is only like 2200m

i wish i could live in a place with a ton of mountans and cold weather but i am stuck in this shithole of a country with no way of getting out

@RREEEEEEEEE @gymletethnicel @Mortis

thots?

I live close to the mountains, but what can I do there? I have nobody to go skiing, climbing or hiking with. So I'd just be walking there alone and the last time I did that I got weird stares, so not exactly a very comfortable experience. It was great in my childhood though ngl

North India and Kashmir have many beautiful mountains. Our border with Bhutan and Nepal also have some of the highest peaks in the world.

North India and Kashmir have many beautiful mountains. Our border with Bhutan and Nepal also have some of the highest peaks in the world.
South Asia’s mountains are the best in the world.