Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Living in Australia Is Just Like the USA Except They Don’t Cut Their Cocks

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★
Jump Australia GIF by GRAMM

One of the biggest tradeoffs of living in a wealthy, first world country like the USA is you need to chop up your cock. But Australia is a very similar nation to the USA, and they don’t chop up their cocks at all.

I wish I was Aussie.

I will get revenge on the people who cut my pp :feelsdevil:

That applies to a lot of western countries, never understood the circumcision thing in the USA, clearly the kikes are behind it

That applies to a lot of western countries, never understood the circumcision thing in the USA, clearly the kikes are behind it
Yeah, but the only countries you’d ever wanna live in are Europe, Australia, or the USA. Maybe a few others.

its done for hygienic purpose

australia is like the usa except we worship abos instead of niggers here

One of the biggest tradeoffs of living in a wealthy, first world country like the USA is you need to chop up your cock
You don't have to, but doctors often push it on parents, and amerifoids prefer cut cocks. I know one couple where they opted out of it for their son

A swagman was having a wicker over a tenny or 2 by a kulibar tree over in wagawaga before going for a walk about near bendigo, him man what thought government were bunch of dropkicks needing sort out bogan problems alongside camels.

Oh yeah, straya cunt

fake, im cut. also im pretty sure it has the second highest cutting rate in all of westoid only below america. especially the boomer generations are all cut. australia is obviously marginally less zogged but the jews still influence everything. pretty sure it works the same in that doctor's will bundle/push it on parents.
can hardly jerk off since im fully cut so im forced to be full of cum and adhd'ing out or edging all the time

Australia is even more gay though. Not worth it

fake, im cut. also im pretty sure it has the second highest cutting rate in all of westoid only below america. especially the boomer generations are all cut. australia is obviously marginally less zogged but the jews still influence everything. pretty sure it works the same in that doctor's will bundle/push it on parents.
can hardly jerk off since im fully cut so im forced to be full of cum and adhd'ing out or edging all the time
No, second highest in the Westoid sphere is Canada, which many WASPy areas still having high cutting rates.

In Australia, it’s difficult to even find a doctor that performs it. How old are you? Are you a Muslim/Jew?

It sounds like you got very unlucky.

Circumcision is foid worshipping.

Cut their genitals to see if they like it.