Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Living without electricity is a living hell

Dunarote

Dunarote

Banned
-
A couple of months ago I started squatting in an abandoned apartment because I could not stand my schizophrenic parents anymore. Since I am not there legally I cannot turn on the electricity. Everything is so hard, doing laundry, cleaning and having no computer. I do pretty much everything at gym I shower, charge my phone etc..
This sucks but it is still better than wagecucking or living with my parents. You guys are so lucky for having electricity I envy you so much.

Tf that’s sounds like hell, i wish the best to your future journeys OP. But why live in such a shitty place? Can’t you atleast afford a shitty apartment with electricity?

No. Even if i had a job I still would not be able to afford it because best you can make is around 300 euro and cheapest apartment with bills is around 250 euro.

Is it possible to get used to it in that you can have a routine? Is there any other way to make money so you can afford a laptop at least?

Be careful with your phone, i broke mine doing muscle ups

Do you receive NEETbuxx

Have you considered getting a generator? Or at least long term battery packs?

no air conditioning? god that would suck

I don't have hot water, haven't had any for 2 years here at home.

Have you considered getting a generator? Or at least long term battery packs?
Generators are too noisy and they will allert the neighbours. Not sure about batteries I dont think there is a battery that strong.

Generators are too noisy and they will allert the neighbours. Not sure about batteries I dont think there is a battery that strong.
Good point about the generators. There are USB battery packs for your phone that can last a very long time (and you could charge the pack at the gym
51Bk0mC92ZL._SX679_.jpg

doing laundry
Do you not have a laundromat nearby?

No. Even if i had a job I still would not be able to afford it because best you can make is around 300 euro and cheapest apartment with bills is around 250 euro.
there's only one way out and that's money. you need a job or you need to do something illegal, etc.
it's already been months bro, wtf u doing.

Good point about the generators. There are USB battery packs for your phone that can last a very long time (and you could charge the pack at the gym
51Bk0mC92ZL._SX679_.jpg

Do you not have a laundromat nearby?
No such things in eastern europe. I do not need a battery for my phone I need to plug in đy pc somewhere

Wow, that has to be hard. I camped in my home for a while before the electricity got turned on. It had been boarded up because I left it for a few years, and my neighborhood was high crime. Not having juice was extremely difficult when it was nearly pitch black inside. For months I also didn't have running water while redoing the plumbing, and had to take 3 gallon showers from bottles painstakingly. You get used to it.

I think you can let it beat you down, which that kind of a thing has a tendency to do or use it to develop fortitude. It makes me think of all the kids in Silicon Valley renting closets for $3000.00 per month, and crying about it when they make like $250k per year. Some chick who was security for google was like, I'm renting a camper, saving my money, and moving to Oklahoma in like 2 years to buy a house outright with a fraction of what I save. Homelessness is a mindset really. Had a buddy who will retire from a military career soon who lived out of the back of his truck in the woods. Said he absolutely loved it. It is wierd how people can only reference the standards they know from the last generation, when having something like a truck which is weatherproof is luxurious compared to soldiers in the field, nomads, or hunter gatherers in terms of comfort.

Make the best of it, and systematically plot your next move while you have the luxury of low expenses man. If you control your perspective, you will get strength from the experience.

I really liked being homeless - until I got old.

Having no electricity wasn't a big deal. Having no light was. I used solar charged aa batteries and a flashlight. But you have to guard that stuff very well as bums will steal it!!

If you lived in the US I could tell you how to pirate electricity...

I washed clothes in a river. Hard to do in a çity! Did the public bathroom thing... That sucks! "HURRY UP!"

Best bet is a fast charge USB battery pack and a park outlet. And try to find a good solar USB panel with at least 1 amps out.

holy fuck man i feel so bad for you. I wish you the best of luck

you can dumpster dive AA Bateries and use this
Camelion 20003001 Solar Charger (Suitable for 2 – 4 x AA NiMH Batteries, AA, 2 x AAA/Micro)

tool to recharge phone from alkaline bateries foudn in trash no need for laptop phone or some small tablet is good for LDAR in this condiditon before roping

What if u turn on the light? I dont get it :feelstrash: