Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lmao at normie cope. These guys are just openly lying to themselces now and not even trying to sound convincing

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/short/comments/ga47el/comment/fp376ei

578db458da36cac06c937ec649808f4c.gif

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LMAOOOOOOO

How can ANYONE be this blind? You have shit like TikTok where good looking guys become celebrities SOLELY for their looks. You have countless examples of guys with huge cocks showing on omegle and women going CRAZY, flashing their tits, biting their lips with lust. Fucking claiming women are only "romantically" attracted to men lmao most women just want to get fucked by attractive, tall men, it's MEN who dream about romantic bs.

How the fuck can you be this stupid and bluepill nowadays. Are these clowns legit blind and deaf or something? Holy shit.

Heil Honkler.

correction: vast majority of women don't care about sub-8 male cock

lol yeah so dildos aren't a thing now?

>LyfeSuck
>ftm
>r/short
>copium

everything seems to be in order

Penises have negative market value, but you can make up for having a penis by being tall and having a pretty face.

claiming women are only "romantically" attracted to men lmao most women just want to get fucked by attractive, tall men, it's MEN who dream about romantic bs.

How the fuck can you be this stupid and bluepill nowadays. Are these clowns legit blind and deaf or something? Holy shit.

This is a man who is not chad

In fact the only exciting thought they get with regards to cocks is the various ways they fantasize about cutting them off so they wouldn't have to "endure" them and could just get the cuddles.
what sort of degenerate fetish is this? I've never heard of it and I've been cooming for nearly two decades :lul:

season 2 lol GIF

The absolute state

What the fuck?

what sort of degenerate fetish is this? I've never heard of it and I've been cooming for nearly two decades :lul:
Trannies at least love cutting their own shit off. There's some fucked up faggots out there. This retard redditor has no clue what women like tbh. Fucked up sadomasochists might have that fantasy.

What zero pussy does to a man's mind

Tumblr 349279e714cf664c238bae8d7f9c2cd3 83db6c82 400

they've gone crazy, that's it

this cope can't even be considere cope anymore, it's fucking psychosis

Well Hes not entirely wrong. They probably do fantasize about cutting off chads cock when he rejects them.

Next you will say women do not care about height too.

Normie projecting is so blatant. If a foid doesn't like you in particular and wants to cut your disgusting pp off to get straight to your betabuxx it doesnt mean she cant fantasize about chad railing her in the pooper. Speak for yourself and cope harder you delusional faggot.
Well Hes not entirely wrong. They probably do fantasize about cutting off chads cock when he rejects them.
I firmly believe foids indeed are disgusted by an average man's sexuality and secretly want to mutilate/neuter men and rob them off their manhood. Chad is whole another deal. Chad's cock is treasured and preserved at all times.

Last edited:
They're losing their fucking minds

25744.jpg

This fag is clearly projecting his secret desire for cutting his own pp off onto other people. Wouldn't be surprised if he turned out a tranny or some shit. Though he's not wrong in that an average man's penis at large looks ugly and gross to foids.

JFL at those clowns.

they fantasize about cutting them off so they wouldn't have to "endure" them
Pure betabuxxer projection, yes foid hates that she should "endure" your cock once a month and can't just get money without it

theyd rather cut off chads cock just for cuddles, huh?

Literally confusing lack of attraction to him for lack of attraction to anyone.

"Whatever you say, fellow shortcel."

It offends me that this cuck is using our black pill lingo. :feelswhat:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back