Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LMFAO female talking about "jawless men" on roe rogan podcast

I

Inceljoe

Banned
-
These creatures are so fucking aware of good genes.

Bitch got alien eyes goddamn

Jaweless men are the looksmatch she refuses to date.

Fuck Joe Rogan and his redpill-lite manosphere fagottry.

just man up a jaw bro

Fuck Joe Rogan and his redpill-lite manosphere fagottry.
He just agrees with every one of his interviewees on 90% of the issues. If there's any wisdom on that show, it's not coming from the host.

Small weak chin like I have is insta rejection by 100% of women. Women do not feel comfortable in the same room as a man with a small chin.

Just grow a chin faggot. What's the probem?

Fuck this clown ass World.

We get it, we're not sexually attractive. Let us just pay for sex already.

They can't even talk about it without laughing. Male pain will always be a joke.

that hurts to listen to

Joe Rogan is a retard tbh

Look at that kike. Women, not matter if ugly or not, are not even hiding anymore how much they are disgusted by sub8 men, they say loud and clear and we still have cucks on leddit deny it.

What's a jawless man?

1*PaufCkKEoMn2o8Jy8BzJPQ.jpeg
this?
mogs me because of forward growth tbh

:soy:Only inkwells care about jawlines:soy:

Just grow a jaw & become NT bucko, will hair into existence on that balding landscape you call your head buddy, want to be taller? Just think big, us boomers didn't have these problems mmmhmmm *sips monster*, totally no correlation with bitches having more rights to choose & genetic factors in part due to toxic crap in everything.

Politics is such a ridiculous cope.

Any political ideology that doesn't advocate for state enforced genetic equality in the future is about as useful as cancer to society.

Bitch got alien eyes goddamn
I know a loli who has the most brutal alien eyes you can imagine. monstrously large pupil and narrow slit. kinda(kind of) hot tho(though) ngl(not going to lie). she's also high IQ which makes me suspicious that she's an actual alien :feelshehe: god I wish I could creampie her :feelsbadman:

He just agrees with every one of his interviewees on 90% of the issues. If there's any wisdom on that show, it's not coming from the host.
But of course, how would he make money after all?

How does something like this even happen?

Shrapnel from artillery shells will do that.

I saw a video on the net where I think a tank shell or a small mortar shell hits a wall near a group of insurgents and one of the insurgents jaws was blown off by shrapnel from the shell after it hit the wall near him, unironically looked exactly like that pic

In slow motion you can even see the shrapnel fly through his jaw and tear it off.

Pic related, destroyer of chins

Attachments

• 43E2CE1C-446E-40FC-8359-1843ACFB98D9.jpeg
    43E2CE1C-446E-40FC-8359-1843ACFB98D9.jpeg
    10.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 79618807-81C2-4CEB-BC1E-B4410A8B03B6.jpeg
    79618807-81C2-4CEB-BC1E-B4410A8B03B6.jpeg
    83.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
The bitch is ugly.

Shrapnel from artillery shells will do that.

I saw a video on the net where I think a tank shell or a small mortar shell hits a wall near a group of insurgents and one of the insurgents jaws was blown off by shrapnel from the shell after it hit the wall near him, unironically looked exactly like that pic

In slow motion you can even see the shrapnel fly through his jaw and tear it off.

Pic related, destroyer of chins
Absolutely not watching that :giga:

she should take a look at herself in the mirror carefully next time.

IT:I have never notice anyone's jawline, neither I have heard anyone talk about it, why are incels so obsessed with square jaws again?

Her face looks like a frog.

So if Melinda loved powerful men than it's still Bill's fault and rape... mkay. Rogan has become such a simp.

rogan has a pudgy face and no visible jaw line and I sexually harass flag poles and they still won't let me fuck them.