Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lmfao, i blew up on r/nothowgirlswork

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
“wants someone he can abuse”

No, not at all. I’m just about the same as what i listed. I just want someone compatible with me who i can experience life with and relate to. Not a fucking whore

”no support system to rely on”

yeah because her female friends will gossip and get her to break up with me because i’m not some gigachad. That’s why i said no friends or family. Family will be too nosy.

The lengths us average men have to go just to get a gf, it’s insane.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NotHowGirlsWork/comments/zoi1mp/an_incel_describing_his_dream_girl_and_idk_wich/?

Last edited:
Do you keep posting yourself there, or something? :feelskek:

The exact same with a foid, demanding of a 6'2, blue-eyed, confident Chad, however, is perfectly okay; it's just their usual need to get needlessly angry and seethe over something that might help them keep on their delusion of a "patriarchy" or any type of oppression/subjugation done towards them, nitpicking out small obstacles to their daily existence of privilege and entitlement. :feelswhat:

75 comments
this is your chance to ascend

Never even heard of this before do they often feature us? Only ones im aware of are FDS and cucktears but who isnt?

Never even heard of this before do they often feature us? Only ones im aware of are FDS and cucktears but who isnt?
I got posted on twitter too before

“wants someone he can abuse”

No, not at all. I’m just about the same as what i listed. I just want someone compatible with me who i can experience life with and relate to. Not a fucking whore

”no support system to rely on”

yeah because her female friends will gossip and get her to break up with me because i’m not some gigachad. That’s why i said no friends or family. Family will be too nosy.

The lengths us average men have to go just to get a gf, it’s insane.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NotHowGirlsWork/comments/zoi1mp/an_incel_describing_his_dream_girl_and_idk_wich/?

Ic

@Incelius Savage

Could you 1 vs 1 a Latina (in minecraft)?

I’m dying at the comments.

How about you blow up Reddit headquarters next.

incelius savage most famous user on incels.is :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

@Animecel2D need to update that meme

4000 Upvotes, let’s fucking go bros @Sneir @Zer0/∞ @MiSKiRaT

Also lol at them calling me an abuser. This is why we will never have human unity or equality.

Lol at the retards saying i’ll “abuse her” this is literally me because my family left me isolated and treated me different.

@Incelius Savage

Could you 1 vs 1 a Latina (in minecraft)?

It's so funny seeing women brag about their (lack of) physical strength. Bitch, I could (and probably will) rape you the second I decide to. (all in GTA 5 ofc)

My Post also got featured there. It got 3k upvotes and the comments were full of trannies whining about me calling foids toilets