Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Locationcels have it the worst.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
All i have in my town is nigger boons (sheboons) who already got with the local drug dealer or tyrone, the crackheaded whores who will fuck you for a shot of heroin, and the white fat girls who already got with a white normie.

I mean yeah i could get laid if i dealed drugs and shit but is that really what i want? Is it worth the risk? Unlike you big city cels who have hundreds of women in your local area to ask out or pick between.

Meanwhile us locationcels are waiting on our sloppy seconds.

Last edited:
The option of migrating elsewhere is always available, if not now then in the future. Don't see how that is worse than having poor immutable characteristics or being a mentalcel.
I need to do a tour of Europe as a ricemang, Chico. I’ve already done the uk but would like to try my hand at EEmaxxing sometime, mang

Truecels are incel everywhere in the world

Living in liberal densely populated areas like California is just as bad. The bitches here are the most stuck up and have soooo many options

THESE FUCKING BEANERS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!! :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Just move bro