Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The official Ron.Belgrade foid-races tierlist (number 3 will SHOCK you)

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel / Goth&NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
This tier list was made purely based on appearances

Now let's start

Image 2024 03 13 233925097

i'll start from best to worst

Noodle: where do i even start :ahegao: , 10/10 no discussion. Although i am aware that some malaysian/loas/thai foids can be really mideven for noodlefoids. but still noodles are superior (shoutout to my nigga @Regenerator)

Latina: yeah b tier for me. i'm not that into curvy foids bc my dick is extremely tiny. dont have much to work with. although their black hair and lightly tanned skin is bonerfuel bigtime:feelsokman:

White: sorry in advance to all the curries who are fuming rn. im white myself and grew up seeing mostly only white foids. the magic is gone and they mean absolutely nothing to me. but still white foids can be really cute, especially if they are extremely skinny:feelsokman:

Curry: holy fuck curryfoids disgust me:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: fuck man. like im sure some cute curries exist but im not even gonna try to search for one. my god im getting sick just thinking abt it

sheboons: i dont think i even have to say anything. i basically have the exacty same opinion abt them as i have on curriefoids. but i put sheboons as low e-tier deliberately to show you they disgust me even more than curriefoids

hope you enjoyed my tier-list and description

ovER and out

Now let's start

View attachment 1089332

Noodle: where do i even start :ahegao: , 10/10 no discussion. Although i am aware that some malaysian/loas/thai foids can be really mideven for noodlefoids. but still noodles are superior (shoutout to my nigga @Regenerator)

Latina: yeah b tier for me. i'm not that into curvy foids bc my dick is extremely tiny. dont have much to work with. although their black hair and lightly tanned skin is bonerfuel bigtime:feelsokman:

White: sorry in advance to all the curries who are fuming rn. im white myself and grew up seeing mostly only white foids. the magic is gone and they mean absolutely nothing to me. but still white foids can be really cute, especially if they are extremely skinny:feelsokman:

Curry: holy fuck curryfoids disgust me:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: fuck man. like im sure some cute curries exist but im nit even gonna try to search for one. my god im getting sick just thinking abt it

sheboons: i dont think i even have to say anything. i basically have the exacty same opinion abt them as i have on curriefoids. bit i put sheboons as low e-tier deliberately to show you they disgust me even more than curriefoids

ovER and out
curry women are hot.

Agreed, except I'd place white a tier above latina instead.

Where would you put Arab/MENA goodman?

Doesn't matter what your preferences are, they all hate you

Jesus, what I would do for a cute asian bubu or a spicy latina chick .... I would do anything man, I would do anything to be a good bf

honestly they would deserve a place in there

either next to latina or low a-tier
Interesting, they are like latinas some of them however are mediterranean tier while others are curry tier mostly curvy but not always and they are (along side Portuguese and Greek toilets) harier than Asian men lol

Interesting, they are like latinas some of them however are mediterranean tier while others are curry tier mostly curvy but not always and they are (along side Portuguese and Greek toilets) harier thatn Asian men lol
turkish foids man:ahegao:

those are the best sandfoids

Why would you want me to report you? And I'm not black so, calling me nigger doesnt do much, lad
thats what i thought, quiet now little one

I like every foid race if hot enough

What a retarded fucking list…

I need a white foid that is 10 years older than me.

sheboons should have been F tier, they deserve ultimate punishment.

ovER if that noodle pops out a hapacel son

That's very generous for sheboons and pajeetas

Now let's start

View attachment 1089332

Curry: holy fuck curryfoids disgust me:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: fuck man. like im sure some cute curries exist but im not even gonna try to search for one. my god im getting sick just thinking abt it

sheboons: i dont think i even have to say anything. i basically have the exacty same opinion abt them as i have on curriefoids. but i put sheboons as low e-tier deliberately to show you they disgust me even more than curriefoids

ovER and out
Based list. Here's mine from most attractive to least attractive.
1:Noodle
2:White
3:Latina
4:Arab
5:Berber
6:Jewish
7:Curry
8:Sheboon
9:Aboriginal

Tbh I find noodle and cumskin foids the most attractive, good list