Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lol at femboy (prettyboy) copers

• Thread starter Deleted member 36341
  • Start date
Deleted member 36341

Deleted member 36341

Banned
-
I laugh so hard when autistic faggots think that women want "men" that look like this:

Twink1

Twink2

Twink3

Blackpill communities seem to be full of these faggots who think that just because they jack off to these abominations, women do also. I think it's because many people on Lookism are low T teenagers and they project themselves onto these fags.
These subhumans peak in their early teens before girls develop tits and even then they get outslayed by jocks (and occasionally the prettyboys themselves get slayed as they get mistaken for Stacys).

The Greensboro Chad became the official Chad meme because he's the stereotypical high T, good looking guy that foids want.
Chad

This is what gets pussies dripping, not the homosexuals posted above.

I wonder how well those fagboys would endure a blast from a shotgun in da face (in roblox)

Yes, pretty boy copers are retarded

Women past a certain age are more attracted to high testosterone features, whilst younger women are more attracted to pretty boy features. Therefore you are the one who is coping.

Women past a certain age are more attracted to high testosterone features, whilst younger women are more attracted to pretty boy features. Therefore you are the one who is coping.
Absolutely no women are primarily attracted to "pretty" features. It just takes men a while to develop into men so prettyboys can slay in their early teens. High T always prevails.
Obviously features like a head of full, thick hair, collagen etc that are considered prettyboy features are good in every man.

Absolutely no women are primarily attracted to "pretty" features.
bros don't show him a BTS concert or popular "hot guy" tik toks he's not ready.

Absolutely no women are primarily attracted to "pretty" features. It just takes men a while to develop into men so prettyboys can slay in their early teens. High T always prevails.
Obviously features like a head of full, thick hair, collagen etc that are considered prettyboy features are good in every man.
I meant very young foids, like preents and mid aged teens. From 18-19 onward I believe the shift to masculine features begin, and women past late 20s-early 30s prefer much more masculine features.

literally

@Capable_Onion thots? :smonk:

I don't think those guys are "femboys."

Teenage girls love those types of guys. Those types were slayers back in my high school. Women go for guys with more masculine features once they reach their 20s.

prettyboys deserve to get sodomized in prisons

bros don't show him a BTS concert or popular "hot guy" tik toks he's not ready.
BTS is only popular among Korean foids where it originated and fat 14 year American whales with blue hair. The TikTok twinks are mainly followed by 12 year old girls. Also many of them just look like good looking young guys, not necessarily passable trannies like the ones I posted here. They have masculine features too.

All women are bisexuals pretty femboy chad wins u r copeing ofc as long as he isn't a manlet he prob slays more pussy than any normie ever would

U r the 1 copeing :feelsUgh:
If a woman wants to fuck a woman, she'll fuck a woman. "Femboy Chad" is an oxymoron.

I don't think those guys are "femboys."

Teenage girls love those types of guys. Those types were slayers back in my high school. Women go for guys with more masculine features once they reach their 20s.
Those guys can fuck in highschool, mostly low E flat foids. They will always get outslayed by jocks at any age though.

They both slay more than the average. End of the story
Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

Lol so much cope.

The prettyboys attract JBs and that's all that matters. Who fucking cares about 25 year old roasties who hit the wall and have a pus the size of grand canyon?

Plus building mass and muscles isn't that hard, they could always roid.
If you are ugly you can't magically develop a good face.

Lol so much cope.

The prettyboys attract JBs and that's all that matters. Who fucking cares about 25 year old roasties who hit the wall and have a pus the size of grand canyon?

Plus building mass and muscles isn't that hard, they could always roid.
If you are ugly you can't magically develop a good face.
They attract mostly flat, titless, assless, hipless foids. Who said anything about 25 year olds?

I wonder how well those fagboys would endure a blast from a shotgun in da face (in roblox)
It's better to throw them form high place, because it's cheaper (you don't need to craft any tools in minecraft)

they do get a lot of pussy, but handsome guys with more masculine features are more sexually attractive to them.

you are coping.

they do get a lot of pussy, but handsome guys with more masculine features are more sexually attractive to them.

you are coping.
They get dick from low T lookism users and the pussy of flat low E subhuman whores who look like teenage boys.

I think prettyboy types can slay in teens (especially early), niggas like Justin Bieber or nowadays BTS are popular amongst 12-year-old crowd, outside of low hanging fruit (i. e. celebrities) I remember "hipster" or "skate boy" or even "emo"/"scene" (tho I was hitting puberty when these trends were mostly over) types slaying young teens and being all over foid tumblr memes

of course, it's not available for every low-T nerd, these fags ironically have to have good frame and bone structure: foids expect 6-pack (tho a seemingly "fragile" "emaciated" form thereof) beneath the faggy attire, not manboobs :feelshaha: the grown-up version of a pretty boy is supposed to be Edward from Twilight, not a genuine homo twink

tho very ironically it seems to me that despite faggotry being promoted, there's less cultural space for prettyboy types amongst the heterosexual crowd, I guess the expectation now is that you'll go full gay or tranny :feelskek: in general gender norms become sharper and more brutal as trannydom gets popular

They get dick from low T lookism users and the pussy of flat low E subhuman whores who look like teenage boys.
you are vomiting a bunch of stupid shit from your retarded biased anecdotal evidence, obviously coping hard. the younthful handsome look is attractive to foids, period.
the more masculine look is also attractive. there are gradations and individual preference between foids, but you gotta have at least some of the most important features like: height, face, nice muscular/athletic body, but not overly muscular, although some women seem to like it, big penis, etc..

anything bellow a certain high threshold is not attractive to foids.

Man you're a fucking expert on that topic lmao @TheNEET :feelskek:

i thought by prettyboys you meant the ones on tiktok

you are vomiting a bunch of stupid shit from your retarded biased anecdotal evidence, obviously coping hard. the younthful handsome look is attractive to foids, period.
the more masculine look is also attractive. there are gradations and individual preference between foids, but you gotta have at least some of the most important features like: height, face, nice muscular/athletic body, but not overly muscular, although some women seem to like it, big penis, etc..

anything bellow a certain high threshold is not attractive to foids.
You're an anime subhuman so it's no wonder you also masturbate to these twinks. There's being youthful and looking like a full blown tranny, like the ones I posted.
Like @TheNEET said, they're a niche. The skater girls like them, but lets be honest, skater girls are mostly subhuman too. Normie foids, the ones that go to the gym and post their asses on instagram and get fucked in nightclubs at 3am on Friday nights, like the masculine look.

Man you're a fucking expert on that topic lmao @TheNEET :feelskek:
I am. Go to a club or a bar and see who gets the pussy.

he is? I got more of a blackcel with yellow fever vibe.
he thinks being white with long hair = prettyboy and therefore slayer. but his yellow fever is fucking hilarious tbh, not even average white guy can go to japan and slay, let alone some darkie :feelskek:
@[UWSL]/data/avatars/s/34/34572.jpg?1630687067 [/UWSL]@AllanKing on the other hand
i think it's justifiable given teen girls in china do want pretty boys

Go to a club or a bar and see who gets the pussy.
Sure, muscular slays more than thin, big fucking surprise.

But I already said that it is very easy to get them, much easier than getting "a new face".

Look how Zyzz fucking looked before he got jacked. What I'm saying is: A prettyface twink is a FAR better position than an ugly muscular dude.

all of them mog me

iu

Yeah, if you look like a complete and utter foid, but you on the otherhand resemble evan peters
and you've seen my whole face? jfl i wish i looked like that. :feelskek:

you've seen a picture of my face completely covered by a mask and my hair, and think you know my whole face.

my jaw was a result of my own doing, i did autistic mewing and chewed gum for 2-3 years and got that through my own work

and you've seen my whole face? jfl i wish i looked like that. :feelskek:

you've seen a picture of my face completely covered by a mask and my hair, and think you know my whole face.

my jaw was a result of my own doing, i did autistic mewing and chewed gum for 2-3 years and got that through my own work

20210725_061606-jpg.473821

Whatever man, either way I don't like you regardless of what your fucking nose looks like

Top tier Stacies go for masculine Chads.

1487906733 1487014108 3

do you forget things like cheekbones, mid face, etc etc exist?
I honestly don't care anymore, the blonde hair, the blue eyes, the long hair, the jawline, the deep voice, it all makes me infuriated

It doesn't help either that you keep teasing me in my own goddamn threads with your audio logs and comments saying shit like, "Your never going to get a girlfriend nigger" "a noodle would never want you, blackie" "You're delusional, a girl would never touch you"

I just wish you would drop dead already, you fucking prick

why kanyepilled not banned yet, clearly fakecel

Young Leo DiCaprio mogged in the past though.

I honestly don't care anymore, the blonde hair, the blue eyes, the long hair, the jawline, the deep voice, it all makes me infuriated

It doesn't help either that you keep teasing me in my own goddamn threads with your audio logs and comments saying shit like, "Your never going to get a girlfriend nigger" "a noodle would never want you, blackie" "You're delusional, a girl would never touch you"

I just wish you would drop dead already, you fucking prick
you got no spine. i was born with these traits but any white person could artificially get them, nothing i have is special.
even average white guys do lousy in Japan, your asiamaxxing Tyrone videos are delusional and piss me off.

i am also racist

These arguments are silly, because women as a whole don't really have a preferred archetype except for attractive men. The truth is, women like both. It just depends on the woman herself what kind she's into, but if you're attractive then chances are women will throw themselves at you.

Women have a pretty fluid sexuality compared to men, we've seen this with how they have no problem having sex with other women way more often than men. Why wouldn't women also be attracted to girly guys if they're willing to have sex with other women?

they're incels like us, they can join this community

:feelsdevil:
This
Cope. I have seen pretty boys slay first hand
All women are bisexuals pretty femboy chad wins u r copeing ofc as long as he isn't a manlet he prob slays more pussy than any normie ever would

U r the 1 copeing :feelsUgh:
This too all foids are bisexual as well. That is also why they are more then willing to fuck pretty boys or even femboys over normal and ugly masculine men
why kanyepilled not banned yet, clearly fakecel
He mogs me :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
they're incels like us, they can join this community
:fuk:Cope

Last edited:
the fuck is wrong with you:feelskek:
arent you a teen, sounds like your lungs are giving up on you already
incel trait: bodily unhealthy