Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lol ethnic neighbor blasting ethnic music in their car

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Funny as hell. Does he really think he is going to impress anyone with his subhuman music? Kek

What language?

I hate those kaffers.

Based neighbor. I need put on the most repulsive and disgusting curry music and drive around the neighborhood tbh

what time is it

Funny as hell. Does he really think he is going to impress anyone with his subhuman music? Kek
Massive Fucking Cope

He's out there pimping his ride and smacking deadbeat holes while you cry about his shitty ethnic music.

Beware if it's arabic music.

For me Ethnic music=Degenerate Nigger Music like gangsta Rap

Why blacks idolize violence so much? And still have the nerve to scream "muh racism"

I feel bad for the minority of actually intelligent blacks,they suffer racism because the majority of blacks are low IQ sub human scum.

Curry music sucks too,on the other hand Arabic music doesn't sound too bad,I actually like how Arabic sounds.

For me Ethnic music=Degenerate Nigger Music like gangsta Rap

Why blacks idolize violence so much? And still have the nerve to scream "muh racism"

I feel bad for the minority of actually intelligent blacks,they suffer racism because the majority of blacks are low IQ sub human scum.

Curry music sucks too,on the other hand Arabic music doesn't sound too bad,I actually like how Arabic sounds.
I kinda like Arabic music too tbh.

I kinda like Arabic music too tbh.
I'll probably end in some kind of watchlist,but I like how this sounds

Arabic is a truly beautiful language,and it triggers a lot of Americans and Israelis that makes it super based.

Massive Fucking Cope

He's out there pimping his ride and smacking deadbeat holes while you cry about his shitty ethnic music.

Yeah I just about guarantee that dude is slaying it compared to our non-existent sex lives.

I'll probably end in some kind of watchlist,but I like how this sounds

Arabic is a truly beautiful language,and it triggers a lot of Americans and Israelis that makes it super based.

Based