Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lol incel/blackpill content is limited whilst other fields such as politics, philosophy, and science are limitless.

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
If you're truly black pilled you'd stopped talking about the black pill and move onto learning about other things such as politics, philosophy, and science (hard sciences like maths and physics). TL;DR of black pill is just that looks matters and that's all. The academicpill supersedes the black pill. I'm pretty sure Isaac Newton was the first black pilled man (no rather academicpilled or enlightenmentpilled). Black pillers are just copers filling in the void because of the lack of their academic pursuit. Time to hit the textbooks and even wikipedias again boys.

Politics is limited too, actually. This is a wide, very wide subject, but it does have its own limits.. you wouldnt like talking only about politics for a year, i assure you, i have done that

Forum has discussed the blackpill, the society in almost, if not every state, this is sensible

But, people here are not academics, so.. we got what we got

Lets see.. what do you know, op? I know much, but i dont know even more, so we can chat about science and stuff

Politics is limited too, actually. This is a wide, very wide subject, but it does have its own limits.. you wouldnt like talking only about politics for a year, i assure you, i have done that

Forum has discussed the blackpill, the society in almost, if not every state, this is sensible

But, people here are not academics, so.. we got what we got
Politics compared to the black pill. There's more to talk and learn about politics than the black pill. However, politicalcopers stole the black pill label from lookism/incel communities and insert it for their own poliitcal copes. But yes politics is quite limited.

Lets see.. what do you know, op? I know much, but i dont know even more, so we can chat about science and stuff
I don't know a lot, but there's always new interesting things to learn anyways.

Politics compared to the black pill. There's more to talk and learn about politics than the black pill. However, politicalcopers stole the black pill label from lookism/incel communities and insert it for their own poliitcal copes. But yes politics is quite limited.

I don't know a lot, but there's always new interesting things to learn anyways.
Yeah, totes, black pill < politics

Well, starting off with our war! Who do you support in Ukr-Rus conflict? And why?

Yeah, totes, black pill < politics

Well, starting off with our war! Who do you support in Ukr-Rus conflict? And why?
I generally don't care too much Ukr-Rus.

But Russia since Ukraine is a fake country heavily ridden with degeneracy and getting support from the West.

What about you?

I generally don't care too much Ukr-Rus.

But Russia since Ukraine is a fake country heavily ridden with degeneracy and getting support from the West.

What about you?
I am russian, so i should support my own country, and i do that

Well, well, well... Ima going "how does the war affect russians" 4th or 5th time in here - but, i suppose it is interesting

At least beats threads about yo ima manlet my live is bad

So. Everyone here, at Russia, was hyped for the start of the war. Everyone was dreaming about how Putinious gonna crush those filthy khokhols! Our gov was talking like they gonna capture the whole country in a month

And, you got war in current state. Nobody is supporting it now, and i mean *nobody* - prices went to Pluto's orbit and beyond

Why war is dead? Simple - corruption and absolute incompetent leaders, that is all

I am russian, so i should support my own country, and i do that

Well, well, well... Ima going "how does the war affect russians" 4th or 5th time in here - but, i suppose it is interesting

At least beats threads about yo ima manlet my live is bad

So. Everyone here, at Russia, was hyped for the start of the war. Everyone was dreaming about how Putinious gonna crush those filthy khokhols! Our gov was talking like they gonna capture the whole country in a month

And, you got war in current state. Nobody is supporting it now, and i mean *nobody* - prices went to Pluto's orbit and beyond

Why war is dead? Simple - corruption and absolute incompetent leaders, that is all
Putin is no Stalinist, he's a bit of a softie. When Putin came in the late 90s, he wanted to model Russia to be like the West. Also, actually have better relationship with the West, but of course it wasn't possible since NATO and the West from the get-go have always been opposed to Russia since its inception, even though it's shell of its Tsarist and Soviet past.

Putin and his oligarch friends are consuming and eating up Russia. They need to go back to their old system (probably its Soviet system), it served as a better geopolitical end for them because they're a collective, continental, and a land power like China (they also understand that communism served them well, not only the economics aspect alone). The Soviet system industrialized Russia and catapult it to new heights. Gennady Zyuganov (KPRF) believes that the Soviet Union was the geopolitical successor of Tsarist Russia also. Tsarist Russia wouldn't be as industrialized and be as ready to fight against the fascist forces.

Putin is no Stalinist, he's a bit of a softie.

What extent do you think the awful losses of the Soviet Union during WW2 has weakened Russia?

I read somewhere if not for the war the Russian population would be around 300-400 million.

I don't have the source for this as it was a while ago when I read it but it made sense at the time.

Putin is no Stalinist, he's a bit of a softie. When Putin came in the late 90s, he wanted to model Russia to be like the West. Also, actually have better relationship with the West, but of course it wasn't possible since NATO and the West from the get-go have always been opposed to Russia since its inception, even though it's shell of its Tsarist and Soviet past.

Putin and his oligarch friends are consuming and eating up Russia. They need to go back to their old system (probably its Soviet system), it served as a better geopolitical end for them because they're a collective, continental, and a land power like China (they also understand that communism served them well, not only the economics aspect alone). The Soviet system industrialized Russia and catapult it to new heights. Gennady Zyuganov (KPRF) believes that the Soviet Union was the geopolitical successor of Tsarist Russia also. Tsarist Russia wouldn't be as industrialized and be as ready to fight against the fascist forces.
Oligarchy is bad, and you are correct. totes, good work

Tsarist(holy shit, wtf you, westerners, has made for tsardom) was... Feudalism, but without wars inside the state, and there was none to zero industrialization

All things Russia posesses now - legacy of USSR, new russian state just sells things and does not build actual new stuff

everything is cucked

that is the universal principle

What extent do you think the awful losses of the Soviet Union during WW2 has weakened Russia?

I read somewhere if not for the war the Russian population would be around 300-400 million.

I don't have the source for this as it was a while ago when I read it but it made sense at the time.
Pretty devasting as 27 million Soviets died.

Lots of deaths in the 90s. I heard Russia lost 10% of its population after the collapse.

Oligarchy is bad, and you are correct. totes, good work

Tsarist(holy shit, wtf you, westerners, has made for tsardom) was... Feudalism, but without wars inside the state, and there was none to zero industrialization

All things Russia posesses now - legacy of USSR, new russian state just sells things and does not build actual new stuff
Almost like here in the West. It used to be industrial, but things became more financial here (since the Reagan/Thatcher 1980s neoliberal era and the rise of the Asian tigers). Hardly anything gets built here. The only country building shit in this world are the Chinese.

Pretty devasting as 27 million Soviets died.

Lots of deaths in the 90s. I heard Russia lost 10% of its population after the collapse.

Almost like here in the West. It used to be industrial, but things became more financial here (since the Reagan/Thatcher 1980s neoliberal era and the rise of the Asian tigers). Hardly anything gets built here. The only country building shit in this world are the Chinese.
Better start learning Chinese now

Good talk with ya, thanks

no dumass if your truly blackpilled you reject those things and stop giving a fuck

If you're truly black pilled you'd stopped talking about the black pill and move onto learning about other things such as politics, philosophy, and science (hard sciences like maths and physics). TL;DR of black pill is just that looks matters and that's all. The academicpill supersedes the black pill. I'm pretty sure Isaac Newton was the first black pilled man (no rather academicpilled or enlightenmentpilled). Black pillers are just copers filling in the void because of the lack of their academic pursuit. Time to hit the textbooks and even wikipedias again boys.
wrong

If you are truly blackpilled you read literature and science and philosophy social sciences and history THROUGH THE LENS OF THE BLACKPILL, philosophy is a fucking meta analysis that YOU APPLY TO EVERY AREA YOU FUCKING PEA BRAIN DUMBASS.

If you are truly blackpilled, YOU SEE THE BLACKPILL IN EVERY FUCKING AREA PLUGGED IN LIKE THE LAW IS TO EVERY AREA OF SOCIETY.

well almost every area, the blackpill does not really touch hard sciences like STEM, you cant have black pilled mathematics lol, HOWEVER IN THE SOCIAL SCIENCES AND EVEN ECONOMICS THE BLACKPILL IS THERE FOR ALL TO WANT TO LOOK HARD AND OBJECTIVELY ENOUGH.

you cant punch down if you are on top of a hill so small an ant could leap it with a single bound.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back