Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lol @ me for thinking naturemaxing could be a good cope

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
I used to tell everyone nature maxing could be a good cope. Why the fuck should I be naturemaxing when nature despises me.

Low IQ, ugly, short, skinny like a noodle(fuck you if you think gym could fix my frame. I've tried enough).

No surprise I have anger issues. All these years of being treated as unwanted is showing up as extrme hate and anger. I don't show it though. It's mostly passive or I let it out by biting the side of my finger until it hurts.

What the fuck should I cope with when I am literally at the dead end?

I'm also naturemaxxing

What do you mean brocel

Naturemaxxing is one of the best copes imo
Until you encounter a Normie couple or a Chad and Stacy couple. You have to go to a place you know for sure there aren't any couples around.

Until you encounter a Normie couple or a Chad and Stacy couple. You have to go to a place you know for sure there aren't any couples around.
It doesn't exist here, I need to move to the west.

I used to tell everyone nature maxing could be a good cope. Why the fuck should I be naturemaxing when nature despises me.

Low IQ, ugly, short, skinny like a noodle(fuck you if you think gym could fix my frame. I've tried enough).

No surprise I have anger issues. All these years of being treated as unwanted is showing up as extrme hate and anger. I don't show it though. It's mostly passive or I let it out by biting the side of my finger until it hurts.

What the fuck should I cope with when I am literally at the dead end?
Its a good cope for me, I bring cigarettes and coffee and if people want to say hello they can but they never do because ugly, I barely smoke btw, I still have the 20 pack i bought a month ago, And ive only had like 8 of them, Usually it goes 2 months before i buy a new pack again because i dont have cravings.

I wish naturemaxxing was a more discussed cope. There is some pretty cool stuff out there, unfortunately poor so Im stuck to my local vicinity.

I wish naturemaxxing was a more discussed cope. There is some pretty cool stuff out there, unfortunately poor so Im stuck to my local vicinity.
Your a skinwalker afterall, I hope you steal chads skin and use it to breed stacy

Usually when im in nature i am drunk or drink beer on the way, Theres not really much people outside and if someone were to call the cops and waste theyre resources over a guy drinking beer walking in the forest the cops are 20 min away with car anyway id be gone.

Your a skinwalker afterall, I hope you steal chads skin and use it to breed stacy
I will imitate Stacy's :foidSoy: calls for Chads help and lure them until they get lost so that their name is added to the missing 411 list. We do a little trolling :society:

If sober naturemaxxing doesn’t work, you could try drinking caffeine, getting ur heart up, dropping lsd and going for a walk, smoking, drinking, those all make nature so much better

What do you mean brocel
I'm part of nature afterall

Its a good cope for me, I bring cigarettes and coffee and if people want to say hello they can but they never do because ugly, I barely smoke btw, I still have the 20 pack i bought a month ago, And ive only had like 8 of them, Usually it goes 2 months before i buy a new pack again because i dont have cravings.
I don't smoke often. maybe one or two cigarettes in a month on average.

If sober naturemaxxing doesn’t work, you could try drinking caffeine, getting ur heart up, dropping lsd and going for a walk, smoking, drinking, those all make nature so much better
Iran is basically 90% desert. There are local parks though