Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LOL @ non virgin girls

I remember during my ´Red Pill Rage´, I felt disgusted by non-virgins ( and Still do). I found it difficult to swallow the pill, of female nature. I honestly think a REAL masculine man, wants a foid all for himself. Men who accept non Virgins, are the definition of a Cuck. No healthy male with normal test levels will accept ran through women

I remember during my ´Red Pill Rage´, I felt disgusted by non-virgins ( and Still do). I found it difficult to swallow the pill, of female nature. I honestly think a REAL masculine man, wants a foid all for himself. Men who accept non Virgins, are the definition of a Cuck. No healthy male with normal test levels will accept ran through women
Legit. But I think a chad that has fucked 100 of girls doesn't mind if his gf/wife has fucked 10 dudes before him because he has had his fun. Compare this to incels like us that haven't even hugged a girl of course we care more about her past

Legit. But I think a chad that has fucked 100 of girls doesn't mind if his gf/wife has fucked 10 dudes before him because he has had his fun. Compare this to incels like us that haven't even hugged a girl of course we care more about her past
correct.

THis image is a false representation of reality for two reasons:
The beta bucks is looksmatched with her previous partners.
There is not a single black man in line.
Good points.

Sucked on her teddies