Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal lol this guy is savage

during those podcasts those whores get teared down to fucking pieces and i like to see it

women should stay in the kitchen

quite depressing actually. no matter how hard and long you work for a skill and get value, a foid effortlessly will get more attention and money doing a nano fraction of your efforts.

she was basically just telling him to stay salty.
I would understand mocking her if she had hit the wall and also spending all her money on purses.

his skills amount to being a handyman and fixing onlyfan foid bathrooms when they are clogged by condoms.

Don't normies always tell us "you define your worth"... Well if that's the case he's right.

I hate podcasts and thots. He is right though. He even turn her "think what you will" into a burn.

I dont get these whores. You live of prostitution, just admit that you're a whore and get out. Why they have the need to get all defensive and argue about things that are obviously not defendable.

Why they have the need to get all defensive and argue about things that are obviously not defendable.

I was thinking about this earlier actually. That a big part of the issue is that most women don't want to admit that they have it easier or even that men are a lot more crucial to society than they are.

That being said I don't know what the kids would end up like with only men around (assuming technology or whatever allowed there to be kids), as really that's the woman's main role and I don't know how men compare to them at that.

I was thinking about this earlier actually. That a big part of the issue is that most women don't want to admit that they have it easier or even that men are a lot more crucial to society than they are.

That being said I don't know what the kids would end up like with only men around (assuming technology or whatever allowed there to be kids), as really that's the woman's main role and I don't know how men compare to them at that.
Youre right about that. Once i fell into debate with a woman on YouTube about who has it harder, Male vs Females autists/introverts/highninhib/social anxiety etc. I had bunch of arguments, she had zero. Still she didn't want to admit that weak/loser men have it harder. She started calling me a bitch and a victim, even though her video was her complaining about all that.

quite depressing actually. no matter how hard and long you work for a skill and get value, a foid effortlessly will get more attention and money doing a nano fraction of your efforts.

I would understand mocking her if she had hit the wall and also spending all her money on purses.

his skills amount to being a handyman and fixing onlyfan foid bathrooms when they are clogged by condoms.
you have to find a meaningful line of work lol

Youre right about that. Once i fell into debate with a woman on YouTube about who has it harder, Male vs Females autists/introverts/highninhib/social anxiety etc. I had bunch of arguments, she had zero. Still she didn't want to admit that weak/loser men have it harder. She started calling me a bitch and a victim, even though her video was her complaining about all that.
dont ever argue with a foid.....they just deflect

they get really mad when you point out theyre deflecting and have no arguments, just calmly do that and watch them seethe

Brutally correct. He destroyed her, reduced her to implants and ass, but she still wins because foid. She went home and made 50k from simps in a single night.

who cares about that nigger show

To be honest I don't even know what show it is.
yeah somehow they are promoted and trend everywhere but,
I could never take over 10 seconds of the boring assed show to give a flying fuck what it's about.

it seems to be a new trend of financial PUA. like PUAs they pretend to be financially successful to sell their gay drop shipping courses or some gay amazon book. just a bunch of scammers doing a facade.