Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lolicels are degenerate and should be banned.

@Wizard32 @faded @nazianime thoughts?
I literally don't give a fuck what a 2022 user with a randy coming picture has to say too old and enlightened. . Also I am not a pedophile, I like teens.

Attachments

• (8).jpg
    (8).jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 22
lel "kid" more normy foid talk
Just admit you're not a sperg

View attachment 657952

be higher IQ you NPC

I used to agree too but then I noticed the soy pattern, it's a eureka moment many don't reach, of those that do some realize earlier/later
I am a sperg but I dont understand how you think this way. like you dont have to be attracted to kids to be autistic.

be higher IQ you NPC
look... your fucked in the head and admit that. like unless its like a 1-3 year age gap then its fine but I dont see how a grown ass man being with a 11 or 12 year old is going to be ever normal and it shouldn't be for a good reason.

like a 16 year old dating a 13 year old

thats a little bit weird but its understandable

but a 60 year old man setting up an arranged marriage for an 11 year old girl is fucking disgusting and should never happen.

Last edited:
If a girl is at least 13 years old it's fine to be attracted, teenage girls have had their periods by that point and are therefore of reproductive, child bearing age. But if you're talking about wanting to fuck 9-10 year old flat chested girls you're a straight up disgusting weirdo freak, lay off the anime and hentai for at least 6 months. That's some Inceltears AdvocateDoogy and Dr.Pizza tier perversion. You just make this community look bad with your autism and degeneracy. 11 and below is degeneracy, 12 is very questionable, 13 and above is fine.
If you care about "degenerate“ why don’t you also want to ban users who promote rape, going ER, taking drugs, incest…

If you care about "degenerate“ why don’t you also want to ban users who promote rape, going ER,
Rape and going ER talks are often edgy and a way for users to vent their anger at society. As incels it's normal to be angry at society
taking drugs,
Don't see this too much. Some users use drugs to cope, but I don't see them pushing others to do drugs.
incest…
Don't see this often but I wouldn't be totally against banning the incest talk. I assume the "volcel if you have a sister" talk is sarcasm though.

I am a sperg but I dont understand how you think this way. like you dont have to be attracted to kids to be autistic.
You have to be attracted to DETAIL to be an Aspie

The fact you think I'm saying you need to be attracted to kids proves you don't pay attention to DETAIL.

Try re-reading the posts, LARPer

look... your fucked in the head
If you were a genuine sperg then you would obsess over shit like the difference between "your" and "you're"
This is how I know you're a fakesperg

thats a little bit weird but its understandable
Not to mention when apostrophes are warranted.

but a 60 year old man setting up an arranged marriage for an 11 year old girl is fucking disgusting and should never happen.
Seems like you're dodging the issue I'm actually talking about.
Stop your sperg LARP you are not one of us.

The fact you think I'm saying you need to be attracted to kids proves you don't pay attention to DETAIL.

If you were a genuine sperg then you would obsess over shit like the difference between "your" and "you're"

im not gonna obsess over bullshit ok

its quite normal to be attracted to adolescents (11-15) and men tend to downplay their attractions to them even though subconsciously they are attracted to them regardless of what their "morals" or "conscious" tells them.

its even quite normal to be attracted to prepubescents but that does not make it ok to have sex with them
600px-Erectile_responses_of_healthy_men.png

I dont understand what the fuck your on about nigga. Just shut the fuck up at this point your embarrassing yourself.

im not gonna obsess over bullshit ok

its quite normal to be attracted to adolescents (11-15) and men tend to downplay their attractions to them even though subconsciously they are attracted to them regardless of what their "morals" or "conscious" tells them.

its even quite normal to be attracted to prepubescents but that does not make it ok to have sex with them
600px-Erectile_responses_of_healthy_men.png

I dont understand what the fuck your on about nigga. Just shut the fuck up at this point your embarrassing yourself.
That chart is sketchy. 52% of men attracted to prepubescents? I don't know if I buy it. Lots of science is sketchy and many experiments cannot be replicated. I'm gonna need to see more evidence.

like whats your entire point of dragging this conversation out? what are you trying to prove? that sex with children is ok?

That chart is sketchy. 52% of men attracted to prepubescents? I don't know if I buy it. Lots of science is sketchy and many experiments cannot be replicated. I'm gonna need to see more evidence.
its an autonomic nervous system response, its not conscious but most males have it.

Not sure what point you're trying to make with this chart.

It looks like 15% of the sample size are homosexuals and among the 85% who are not homosexuals, 61% of them had boners for nude 10 year old girls.

These studies can also be constructed in misleading ways by using ranges.

For example, you might get the impression by looking at this that there are more men (88%) aroused by 36-year-old women compared to 16-year-old girls (83%)

This is obviously untrue.

The way they create that illusion is by including one token 36yo and stockping the 3rd category with hot 17yos, and then the middle category is 99% twelve year olds with a token 16 year old.

You need to study stats more fren

It looks like 15% of the sample size are homosexuals and among the 85% who are not homosexuals, 61% of them had boners for nude 10 year old girls.

For example, you might get the impression by looking at this that there are more men (88%) aroused by 36-year-old women compared to 16-year-old girls (83%)

The way they create that illusion is by including one token 36yo and stockping the 3rd category with hot 17yos, and then the middle category is 99% twelve year olds with a token 16 year old.

interesting

basically it just measures the erectile response which is something that is subconscious

basically it just measures the erectile response which is something that is subconscious

I'm aware that erections are not conscious choices.

What was your intent in showing this graph?

1. This is adolescent girls. Not 10 and below.
2. This is faces, which isn't sexual attraction.

read the entire thing
I read it, and my point still stands, men can like girls in adolescence, but that doesn't suggest liking girls who haven't hit puberty.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back