Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Loneliness among the factors that increase the risk of early-onset dementia

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
You've got to be kidding me:feelsUnreal:. Another day, another reason why being an incel is shit apart from not getting sex:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:.

Alcohol misuse, coming from a lower socioeconomic background, loneliness and having a hearing impairment are among 15 factors found to significantly increase the risk of early-onset dementia, according to a “groundbreaking” study.
They found 15 factors that significantly increased the risk, including a lower formal education or lower socioeconomic status, health factors such as vitamin D deficiency, hearing impairment and depression, and lifestyle factors such as alcoholism and social isolation.
Fuark:dafuckfeels::fuk:. The only reason why the alcoholism doesn't apply to me is because I don't have enough opportunities to drink at home. Other than that, apart from lower education and a hearing impairment, the rest fits me to a T:feelsUnreal:.

“In addition to physical factors, mental health also plays an important role, including avoiding chronic stress, loneliness and depression. The fact that this is also evident in young-onset dementia came as a surprise to me, and it may offer opportunities to reduce risk in this group too.”
"Just avoid chronic stress, loneliness and depression bro:soy:! Just avoid them, it's that easy bro:soy::foidSoy:!"

Holy fuck, thanks for telling me this:forcedsmile:! I almost forgot that I could just stop those factors from dominating my life just like that. Can you believe that?! I literally almost forgot that I could, I dunno, stick a hand into my ass, take out an incel switch, flip it and delete all that stress, loneliness and depression away. It's that easy and yet I almost forgot:feelsrope:.

Untitled

I just wanna Mcnuke this planet! Then id be lovin it

lower formal education :yes:
lower socioeconomic status :yes:
hearing impairment :yes:
depression :yes:
social isolation :yes:
chronic stress :yes:
up until my 26, i was under constant stress. I still suffer from general and social anxiety and had child ptsd.

We are royally fucked.
Sticky material
:yes:

up until my 26, i was under constant stress. I still suffer from general and social anxiety and had child ptsd.

We are royally fucked.

I won't live long enough to experience dementia anyway

You've got to be kidding me:feelsUnreal:. Another day, another reason why being an incel is shit apart from not getting sex:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:.

Fuark:dafuckfeels::fuk:. The only reason why the alcoholism doesn't apply to me is because I don't have enough opportunities to drink at home. Other than that, apart from lower education and a hearing impairment, the rest fits me to a T:feelsUnreal:.

"Just avoid chronic stress, loneliness and depression bro:soy:! Just avoid them, it's that easy bro:soy::foidSoy:!"

Holy fuck, thanks for telling me this:forcedsmile:! I almost forgot that I could just stop those factors from dominating my life just like that. Can you believe that?! I literally almost forgot that I could, I dunno, stick a hand into my ass, take out an incel switch, flip it and delete all that stress, loneliness and depression away. It's that easy and yet I almost forgot:feelsrope:.
Its also as lethal as smoking 15 cigarettes a day!

Start taking vitamin D, K2, and magnesium

Another day, another ill caused by women.

brutal im very forgetful might be sign of dementia

My memory is just awful i can barely remember things. While normies can remember and sing any song they just heard. My primary school manlet friend impregnated a teen young foid, while i was rotting and still are, he had amazing memory and better face than me. That's why anyone with a good memory is a fakecel and should be banned on spot you are slaying foids daily you chad manlets.

Last edited:
brutal im very forgetful might be sign of dementia
I don't even remember what i've fapped to after i'm done with first or 2nd fap and it's been only a few minutes up to few hours. My brain must have shrinked to 15% from the pain, loneliness, depression and constant anxiety and stress that is killing me slowly.
Depression shrinks your brain
4k days? Try over 6k.

Last edited:
I don't even remember what i've fapped to after i'm done with first or 2nd fap and it's been only a few minutes up to few hours. My brain must have shrinked to 15% from the pain, loneliness, depression and constant anxiety and stress that is killing me slowly.
View attachment 1017701 4k days? Try over 6k.
ive no relative and no friend, loneliness is killing me and soon will be dementia

@Fat Link @TheProphetMuscle thoughts:waitwhat:?

Yup, I remember that as well, I'm actually surprised that that thread isn't showing in the similar threads section.
Yeah, I cant remember the title i gave it tho

>the guardian

Fuck that leftist piece of propagandistic, virtue signalling garbage. They only publish this dumb crap to justify spending more taxpayer money on retarded, useless "social media awareness campaigns" made by foids who will never give a genuine fuck or move a finger past some extremely retarded conclusion like "avoiding chronic stress, loneliness and depression"

I have been alone and isolated my entire life. I have been completely isolated for 8 years, I do not have any symptoms of dementia. Being alone is free. Freedom can only be found in isolation. Fuck being around others.

I will eat fruit and fish, play puzzles, and exercise, but I'm so subhuman I will probably still get dementia.

My short-term memory has noticeably gotten terrible over the past few years, plus I make many more mistakes like typing sentences without words. I think my brain has stopped conveying meaning, because everything is pointless as unwanted hermit.

I'm hoping I will rope before that happens to me. The thought of my brain turning to mush is horrifying. :feelsohgod:

I am depressed and lonely. I am only 20 years old but have a terrible memory and tend to forget things often within minutes. A coworker at my former holiday job told me that by the time im 30 i wont even remember where i live. Sad part is he is probably right

We are royally fucked.

I used to work at a factory doing repetitive shit for 12 hour shifts that would switch between day and night shifts. I normally don't interact IRL but the crew I was with would occasionally talk to me during those long late shifts to help keep themselves awake. I was surprised at just how effective a bit of bullshitting was at waking up my brain and getting the juices flowing a bit. Crazy to think that normies get this kind of mental activation pretty much all day long.

We are royally fucked.

Jesus christ its over but im not sure im even going to make it to the age where dementia would be a problem tbh

Jesus christ its over but im not sure im even going to make it to the age where dementia would be a problem tbh
Sometimes i wish we dont. Imagine being helpless, crazy and alone, everyone can bully you with no one to help you. To die as homeless hungry and frozen to death. Or in hospital chained to a bed. Horrible ending.

It is so fucking over.

The thing about inceldom is, it'd be fine if I got no pussy I guess. Like I can live with that right? But NOOOO. I just have to be bullied and isolated from the rest of society for something I have no control over. And that shit is literally killing me. If the suicidal ideation from it doesn't end up being my demise, side effects like this will. :feelsbadman:

Sometimes i wish we dont. Imagine being helpless, crazy and alone, everyone can bully you with no one to help you. To die as homeless hungry and frozen to death. Or in hospital chained to a bed. Horrible ending.

I read one German researcher who observed behavior of Guinea pigs.
He write that female pigs usually form social cues with Alphas only but sometimes female pig can choose a lower rank male pig and make him an Alpha for a few days.
Jfl at nature.
No one wants to associate with low status losers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back