Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Loneliness is a byproduct of not having a gf.

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
Having multiple friends won't solve that, having a loving family won't solve that. The reason why people in 18-30 are lonely is because they didn't fulfill their power process aka having a woman as wife and mating with her to continue our generation line. Not having someone beside you who cares and knows your deepest secrets is why you feel lonely. It's not a lack of friends or family. 80% normies have atleast one friend but they still Feel lonely. Why?

Men are more prone to loneliness than women, why?
Because more men are single than women.

Having multiple friends won't solve that, having a loving family won't solve that. The reason why people in 18-30 are lonely is because they didn't fulfill their power process aka having a woman as wife and mating with her to continue our generation line. Not having someone beside you who cares and knows your deepest secrets is why you feel lonely. It's not a lack of friends or family. 80% normies have atleast one friend but they still Feel lonely. Why?
hah, the power process. all we are left with are surrogate activities.

Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

rereading this, I could have definitely used a better father son relationship. Call me bluepill cuck, or some shit, but I would probably give away a stacy to experience the father son bonds I see in shows and with my friends. i never even got a crumb of that. it is beyond the teenage love pill. fatherlessness is 1000x worse.

I don't even feel the need to continue my bloodline. Just having a loving, loyal GF would be enough. :feelsbadman: