Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel LONELINESS WILL KILL YOU!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
I just read an article which said that loneliness increases an early death at 45%
much worse than obesity. I hope atleast it happens soon I dont want to wait 30 years of depression and anxiety.
Tumblr o4hptbjtxa1v7ivruo1 500

Trying to get use to it is the best way. After some time I think it's possible.

Good. This life sucks ass. The sooner it ends, the better.

It's probably because social outcasts are more likely to pick up anti-social behaviours such as day drinking and hard drug use.

Also lack of exercise, etc.

Being a Chad can kill you too, high-risk activities.

It's probably because social outcasts are more likely to pick up anti-social behaviours such as day drinking and hard drug use.

Yes. JFL that people genuinely believe lonliness is a quantifiable thing for your body.

Exercise doesn't help with loneliness or depression

Exercise doesn't help with loneliness or depression

Exercise does help with life expectency though.
My point was that lonely people likely die sooner due to having little motivation to stay healthy by doing normal stuff like exercise.
Yes. JFL that people genuinely believe lonliness is a quantifiable thing for your body.
Maybe lack of oxytocin due to having no human contact could do something but I see no evidence that it decreases lifespan.

Last edited:

They control for that stuff in these studies. It is quite literally the physiological effects of loneliness shortening your lifespan.

Consider this: your conscious mind and subconscious mind are completely separate from one another. The only link they share is your body. Think about anxiety and panic attacks. People who suffer from them cannot control them with conscious thought. It is the subconscious mind affecting the body. The only thing you can do to mitigate the symptoms is thourg conscious deep breathing to force the body to relax and as the body relaxes, the subconscious relaxes in response. This is the true "ghost" inside of us, this second, distinct, invisible mind that has access to our body and senses.

This is the mind that perceives our place within social dominance hierarchies. There is ample evidence showing that people high in status produce more serotonin (feel happier, confident, assertive, etc). Really think about that for a second - their bodies are physically reacting to something as abstract as social rank. This obviously isn't controlled by conscious thought either, as we cannot just "think" ourselves into triggering these physiological changes. That means it is the subconscious mind is able to perceive status in some way and trigger the body to respond accordingly.

For me, this raises a lot of interesting questions about how my subconscious mind works and it's relationship to my life experiences. Every time an attractive woman refuses to make eye contract, speaks in dismissive tone, makes a disgusted facial expression, all are being observed by my subconscious. Then what about the lack of positive stimulus? How different does the subconscious respond to the guy who gets smiled at by strangers everyday from the guy who everyone tries to avoid even looking at?

Last edited:
They control for that stuff in these studies. It is quite literally the physiological effects of loneliness shortening your lifespan.

Consider this: your conscious mind and subconscious mind are completely separate from one another. The only link they share is your body. Think about anxiety and panic attacks. People who suffer from them cannot control them with conscious thought. It is the subconscious mind affecting the body. The only thing you can do to mitigate the symptoms is thourg conscious deep breathing to force the body to relax and as the body relaxes, the subconscious relaxes in response. This is the true "ghost" inside of us, this second, distinct, invisible mind that has access to our body and senses.

This is the mind that perceives our place within social dominance hierarchies. There is ample evidence showing that people high in status produce more serotonin (feel happier, confident, assertive, etc). Really think about that for a second - their bodies are physically reacting to something as abstract as social rank. This obviously isn't controlled by conscious thought either, as we cannot just "think" ourselves into triggering these physiological changes. That means it is the subconscious mind is able to perceive status in some way and trigger the body to respond accordingly.

For me, this raises a lot of interesting questions about how my subconscious mind works and it's relationship to my life experiences. Every time an attractive woman refuses to make eye contract, speaks in dismissive tone, makes a disgusted facial expression, all are being observed by my subconscious. Then what about the lack of positive stimulus? How different does the subconscious respond to the guy who gets smiled at by strangers everyday different from the guy who everyone tries to avoid even looking at?
Starting to make sense, I'd like to see research done on this however we still have little understanding of how the subconscious mind works.

View attachment 33312
Exercise does help with life expectency though.
My point was that lonely people likely die sooner due to having little motivation to stay healthy by doing normal stuff like exercise.
Well if you want to die but not sui, not exercising and doing drugs is one choice
I do exercise just to be physically healthy tho... but I say that it really doesn't help in depression or loneliness, you might get a fleeting moment of feeling good after exercising WHILE chad experiences this every moment.
If I want to die, I prefer asteroid or something on a massive scale so everyone dies because fuck them

Starting to make sense, I'd like to see research done on this however we still have little understanding of how the subconscious mind works.

As would I, but the best is to look up any studies with keywords related to "social dominance hierarchy" in them. One of the problems with psychology (among many) is that their definition of status tends to be limited and they don't view social dominance hierarchies beyond these limited contexts. All their studies find all these correlations (if you're attractive you earn more money, have more sex, have more friends, are smarter both literally and as perceived by others, on and on) right next to studies showing people high in status receive all these physiological benefits while low status people receive physiological penalties, but never dare to cross this bridge that mental health is directly tied to status which is heavily tied to looks.

I believe it, I feel more drained and aged when I don't interact with others for a while.

no shit, its just like with stress, if u have had constant stress in your life whether it be from ur job or from competing in some sort of sports, it can increase the risk of cancer.

this is why normies need to take inceldom more seriously.

I can guarantee more and more incel men are gonna die early because of either loneliness, depression, stress or all of them combined.

I just read an article which said that loneliness increases an early death at 45%
much worse than obesity. I hope atleast it happens soon I dont want to wait 30 years of depression and anxiety.View attachment 33280

I'm finished then. Hopefully my exit is painless.

this needs to be linked whenever cucktears try to say we arent entitled to a GF

Well let's hope I die by 25-30.

Yeah this is the reason. Also suicide probably factors into the equation.

no shit, its just like with stress, if u have had constant stress in your life whether it be from ur job or from competing in some sort of sports, it can increase the risk of cancer.

this is why normies need to take inceldom more seriously.

I can guarantee more and more incel men are gonna die early because of either loneliness, depression, stress or all of them combined.
they don't care

yes, it's worse than smoking and obesity apparently, so fitness and abstaining from vice are just copes in the end, a logistics-chad can actually be a fat fuck who JBFs a foid and is then set for life, roaring with confidence like a retard and not even suffering from the drawbacks of his condition properly

It increases it because suicide, alcoholism, drugs. Stress probably too.

Personally I see this as a benefit. Living is fucking awful, I hope I die young.