Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LONELY MAN VS LONELY WOMAN

T

TheBlackpillMan

Officer
★★★
LONELY WOMAN : I CAN'T GET CHAD, AND I DON'T WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THOSE 1000 AVERAGE GUYS IN MY DMs

LONELY MAN: ROTTING IN HOUSE 24/7, 0 TINDER MATCHES, 0 CONTACTS WITH WOMEN, OFTEN AUTISM, OCD, ASPERGER, 0 FRIENDS, TOTAL LONELINESS

I AM A VERY LONELY MAN

Its funny because you see these stories in media. Women claiming they feel lonely because she sees her friends once a week and she has a husband/boyfriend. Women live in such a fucking easy mode and they are allowed to complain for even the slightest things.

Easy mode, these whores deserve nothing. They think men are privileged but they prove day after day how they are so coddled and pandered.

I work 9 hours a day and I have talked to my friends only once this entire year.

Lonely man in the military

I see. Most military are ‘pals’ or kind of ‘butt spanking bros’ type. You ain’t no friends in military?
No I have nothing, I hate this place

A foid might be "single" but she's still hooking up.

b8a1309a-ba53-48c7-bca3-9c36aab2338a-thumb.jpg

LONELY WOMAN : I CAN'T GET CHAD, AND I DON'T WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THOSE 1000 AVERAGE GUYS IN MY DMs

LONELY MAN: ROTTING IN HOUSE 24/7, 0 TINDER MATCHES, 0 CONTACTS WITH WOMEN, OFTEN AUTISM, OCD, ASPERGER, 0 FRIENDS, TOTAL LONELINESS
H2O

Damn nigga, das craazy
Stsmall845x845 pad1000x1000f8f8f8 1

Stupid foids always choosing abusive boyfriends over nice guys lol