Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lonely people shower MORE while 80% of women don't shower daily and 1 in 8 don't brush their teeth before bed

I feel dirty if I don't shower in the morning. No wonder so many foids look greasy at work/school. I assumed they just didn't shower in the mornings or didn't wash their hair every time they showered.

:feelsahh: Wtf jfl. 90% of foids have zero acne and they don't even wash their face before bed, even leaving on make-up. Gross.

Changed how I think of perfumed foids.
Foids have much worse acne than men on average, they just cover it with fakeup

I shower thrice a day.

Jesus Christ women, get your shower game together.

Only YOU are required to take 24 showers a day

The whole shower meme is pure projection. Let's put this whole myth to rest.

The Substitutability of Physical and Social Warmth in Daily Life​

"higher scores on a measure of chronic loneliness (social coldness) were associated with an increased tendency to take warm baths or showers."

Meanwhile foids:

"Four out of five women don't shower every day, with some admitting they go three days without washing"

"Researchers also found that almost two thirds of women can’t be bothered to remove make-up before they go to bed, and one in eight own up to not brushing their teeth before they sleep."

:feelsseriously: the people who can't even be bothered to shower and brush their teeth and who never have to experience loneliness are the ones calling us dirty

Study on lonely people

News article on the survey

Original survey post by flint plus flint, they surveyed 2021 british women

Go IGTOW
I ncels
G oing
T heir
O wn
W ay

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2