Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Long thread about my hatred towards sexhavers

• Thread starter AshamedVirgin34
  • Start date
AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
You don't have to read this, this is just to vent and un-bottle my feelings. This post may be too long, but believe me when I say that I could write entire books just about my hatred towards people who have the possibility of having a satisfying sexual life, I could write entire pieces of poetry and even songs about this bitterness and frustration I feel everyday.

I'm so fucking depressed and angry at this moment, I have to see stupid people making fun of virgin men and then blaming a non-existing patriarchy for pressuring men to lose their virginity as soon as possible, they trully don't realize that they are the ones pressuring men into lose their virginity to not be made fun of for being "virgins" and "incels", I see all the time feminists saying things like "you act like a virgin" and "virgin this" and "virgin that", and it fucking sucks, but them, if I respond too aggressively to this hostility THEY STARTED, I'm the bad one. So, fuck you sexhavers, you're horrible people, it's impossible to not hate you, this thread is dedicated to how much I hate you:

I HATE SEXHAVERS FOR HAVING OPTIONS, WHILE I DON'T HAVE OPTIONS, NOBODY LIKES ME:
There are people who are not virgins, and there are people who are virgins by choice, but both of them have something in common: they HAD the option to have sex, some virgins had the option, but they didn't use them, but they still had the option, and the fact they even had such a great option is enough for me to hate them with all my heart. I didn't choose my virginity, my situation, and I hate everyone who has the life they chose, I trully hate them.

I HATE SEXHAVERS FOR LIVING IN A PARALLEL REALITY:

I hate anyone who didn't have to feel like a piece of shit nobody wants, I hate everyone who never felt that life is a party they weren't invited to, I hate everyone who had the impossible achievement of being liked by someone, having the priviledge of knowing someone can desire them, they don't know how it feels like to finally admit all those insecurities that were telling you that you're not good enough were actually true, no, they will never understand it, they didn't have to feel the emptyness of a boring life full of lies, confusion and scarcity, they will always think our problems are not a big deal, since it's pretty easy to underestimate problems when you're not the one suffering them...

They will never know how the pressure of time makes you suffer when years pass and pass and you're still the same hopeless virgin, older and more of a stagnated loser now. They will never know how it feels to listen to songs that talk about sex and romance and know you can't identify with them since your life experiences are sooo boring and basic that nobody would create songs and art about them, the feeling of knowing those songs are talking about a reality you can't even touch, a reality you were not invited you, a party you were banned from at an early age, a reality you can see in order to know what you're missing, but you can't trully experience and enjoy, a reality that is alien to you, just as much as sexhavers are alien to you and just as much as you are a weirdo and an alien too for them.

I HATE SEXHAVERS FOR MAKING THE WORLD ONLY FOR THEM, EXCLUDING US IN THE PROCESS:

I would like to challenge all those fucking sexhavers to try to feel like normal people when at the same time they know they will never find a single girl, a single exception, just to experience commonly practiced things like sex and romance with that girl, I'd like to challenge them to try to feel normal knowing that no song and no movie is produced for them, those forms of art are produced for normal people in order for them to identify with that art, art that is about romance and things like that, but you will never identify with most songs, most movies, most TV novels and even plenty of tiktoks of people talking about their sex lives, they weren't produced for you, nobody thinks about you when producing art, this world is not for you, you just don't fit here, you were rejected from the party of life from an early age.

But again, they will never understand, that's why I have a strong hatred towards them, that's all I can do, they are going to win and I'm going to lose, it's just what it is. Fuck all of them.

I hate how sexhavers talk about "confidence", you fucking stupids, how am I supposed to trust in my worth as a man if other people insist I don't have worth, if women show they don't trust in my worth as a "high value man" by not choosing me?? don't you think that confidence has to be based on REAL value for it to make sense?? don't you think it makes more sense for me to accept once and for all that I'm not enough for a woman, that I'm just a flawed product in the sexual market?? a subhuman??

I HATE SEXHAVERS FOR ACHIEVING MY BIGGEST DREAMS WHILE I HAVE TO SEE THEM AND COPE WITH NEVER ACHIEVING THEM IN MY LIFE:

I know that, if I put in the effort, I can become a good scientist, or a good lawyer, or a good doctor, or a polyglot, but I will never achieve the impossible objective of just having consensual sex with ANY woman without paying money, that's why I admire fuckboys more than any scientist, lawyer, doctor or polyglot, because they achieved the ONLY thing that I KNOW I will never achieve no matter how much I try, all the other dreams are achievable, but this dream is just impossible, thats why I admire fuckboys more than any other human, but at the same time that's why I hate them to the core, that's why I hate any normal person who has had sex, any happy person in a healthy marriage, any couple in love, any slut and any manhore, any homosexual, queer or trans in a satisfying relationship full of sex.

I HATE SEXHAVERS FOR LYING:

Don't you find it confusing that our society insists so much on the idea that looks don't matter? Why does our society insist too much on this big lie? Why do sexhavers, people who can have sex all the time and therefore SHOULD KNOW how sex works, insist so much on telling us that looks don't matter, why can't anyone just fucking tell us the secret of how sex works and how it can be achieved? This is another reason I hate sexhavers, they lie, they are hypocrates, they know they have to adapt in order to look good, but they want to hide it, they want to pretend that looks don't matter and that they didn't have to adapt in order to look good, at this point it looks like a fucking conspiracy, it's fucking ridiculous, I can't take those fucking clowns seriously, I want to vomit.

Why do feminists tell men to become more feminine if they themselves know that women are generally attracted to masculine men just as much as men are attracted to feminine women? I seriously thing that it must be that they are hypocrates and they want to play a stupid politically correct game just to seem and feel like they are good people who can change society.

I HATE SEXHAVERS FOR EXISTING:

It's funny because I don't consider myself homophobic, I don't hate gays specifically for being gays, I hate them because they usually have the option of having sex, they are very promiscuous and the fact that they can have the kind of sexual satisfaction that I've always wanted but never will have trully makes me hate them, I don't consider myself a misogynist, I don't hate women specifically for being women, I hate them because they have the option of having sex, women who are old virgins are so because they are picky, not because of lack of options, and the fact that they have ANY option is enough for me to hate them, there are other things women have that I dislike (like their stupid obsession for astrology and other pseudosciences) but the main reason is because they fucking MOG me with their sex lives, they fucking HUMILIATE me with their sexual success, it offends me like nothing else can.

If you have had sex at any point of your life, then I don't care about your gender, race or sexual orientation, I just want to tell you that I fucking hate you!!

Calvin Coolidge.

A person being a sex haver automatically makes every single issue they may have in their life, a total joke, to me.

Don't give a shit if you hang yourself and rot.

A person being a sex haver automatically makes every single issue they may have in their life, a total joke, to me.
They don't want to admit it, but they LIVE LIFE ON EASY MODE!!!!!

Just by having sex their lives are 10x easier and better.

High IQ thread

Since your list seems incomplete, here are some more reasons to hate women:

I hate women as a group for their trait / personality distribution and their psychological & behavioral tendencies.
I hate them for betraying the values this society claims to uphold for personal gain, for getting away with it because they are innately blessed by mother nature to be treated preferentially by both men and women and for being so fkign stupid that they don't even have to shoulder any awareness of what they are doing, for being simple-minded enough to believe their own motivated reasoning 100% of the time.
I hate them for being born with the higher SMV as well as with the better orgasm, having to invest no effort to get laid and having the better payout for not doing anything.
I hate them for being granted the power to judge my worth as a person just because they are born as the sex with the more rare and valuable sex cells.
I hate them for being able to blackmail society with their control over human reproduction and I hate this society for going along with it.
I hate them for killing free speech whereever they go, be it online, in politics or in academia.
I hate them for how they abuse cheap social aggression like shame, guilt and gaslighting instead of holding themselfs to even the most minimal standarts of rational debate.
I hate them for how absurdly self-centered and egotistical they are, for how they treat love as nothing but a trade offer, how they are idealized by the men around them as these innocent angels while picking their partner purely by what he can offer them in the moment and happily abandoning him if another man offers them a better deal.
I hate them for how they have misinterpretated every flaw of their own as a consequence of oppression, I hate how they always reject any responsibility for their own actions and always aim to be percieved as the victim, how they abuse sympathy and naivety of others to get what they want without any shame or mercy.
I hate them for how they have made it impossible for me to join my real ingroup because not being willing to let them get away with every horrendous lie and distortion they have commited makes me a pariah amongst the people most similar to me.
I hate them for having all this power over human afairs and using it purely for their own personal and group benefits.
I have them for abandoning my sex to its misery just decades after they were given increased freedom and influence by that very same sex.
I hate them for being such disappointing, morally repugnant creatures that I have no choice but be attracted to.
I hate them for having control over my quality of life despite being such irredeemable low lifes.
I hate them for everything they are and stand for, for being nature's favorite, for being born rich in the one market that matters the most, I hate them for what they are deep down once all the lies, deceptions and self-deceptions are removed, for being such solipsistic, vacuous, overly neurotic, instinct driven amoral midwits who my sex is doomed to fight over to the death because this trash is the only option around.

Last edited:
I would like to be a part of the sex having people

I would like to be a part of the sex having people
Me too, but that's just a dream for me :feelscry:

I feel like a poor person complaining about inequality, I find this INEQUALITY OF LIFE EXPERIENCES unacceptable, I hate sexhavers :reeeeee::cryfeels:

towards people who have the possibility of having a satisfying sexual life
Having a satisfying sex life is an elusive concept even to normies and sexhavers. There are too many stories of dead bedrooms, cheating, unable to cum, etc etc.

Lots of MGTOW guys can attest to this.

I hate them for everything they are and stand for, for being nature's favorite, for being born rich in the one market that matters the most, I hate them for what they are deep down once all the lies, deceptions and self-deceptions are removed, for being such solipsistic, vacuous, overly neurotic, instinct driven amoral midwits who my sex is doomed to fight over to the death because this trash is the only option around.
Most based thing I've read I'm weeks

I hate women as a group for their trait / personality distribution and their psychological & behavioral tendencies.
I hate them for betraying the values this society claims to uphold for personal gain, for getting away with it because they are innately blessed by mother nature to be treated preferentially by both men and women and for being so fkign stupid that they don't even have to shoulder any awareness of what they are doing, for being simple-minded enough to believe their own motivated reasoning 100% of the time.
I hate them for being born with the higher SMV as well as with the better orgasm, having to invest no effort to get laid and having the better payout for not doing anything.
I hate them for being granted the power to judge my worth as a person just because they are born as the sex with the more rare and valuable sex cells.
I hate them for being able to blackmail society with their control over human reproduction and I hate this society for going along with it.
I hate them for killing free speech whereever they go, be it online, in politics or in academia.
I hate them for how they abuse cheap social aggression like shame, guilt and gaslighting instead of holding themselfs to even the most minimal standarts of rational debate.
I hate them for how absurdly self-centered and egotistical they are, for how they treat love as nothing but a trade offer, how they are idealized by the men around them as these innocent angels while picking their partner purely by what he can offer them in the moment and happily abandoning him if another man offers them a better deal.
I hate them for how they have misinterpretated every flaw of their own as a consequence of oppression, I hate how they always reject any responsibility for their own actions and always aim to be percieved as the victim, how they abuse sympathy and naivety of others to get what they want without any shame or mercy.
I hate them for how they have made it impossible for me to join my real ingroup because not being willing to let them get away with every horrendous lie and distortion they have commited makes me a pariah amongst the people most similar to me.
I hate them for having all this power over human afairs and using it purely for their own personal and group benefits.
I have them for abandoning my sex to its misery just decades after they were given increased freedom and influence by that very same sex.
I hate them for being such disappointing, morally repugnant creatures that I have no choice but be attracted to.
I hate them for having control over my quality of life despite being such irredeemable low lifes.
Pretty Based .

You don't have to read this, this is just to vent and un-bottle my feelings. This post may be too long, but believe me when I say that I could write entire books just about my hatred towards people who have the possibility of having a satisfying sexual life, I could write entire pieces of poetry and even songs about this bitterness and frustration I feel everyday.

I'm so fucking depressed and angry at this moment, I have to see stupid people making fun of virgin men and then blaming a non-existing patriarchy for pressuring men to lose their virginity as soon as possible, they trully don't realize that they are the ones pressuring men into lose their virginity to not be made fun of for being "virgins" and "incels", I see all the time feminists saying things like "you act like a virgin" and "virgin this" and "virgin that", and it fucking sucks, but them, if I respond too aggressively to this hostility THEY STARTED, I'm the bad one. So, fuck you sexhavers, you're horrible people, it's impossible to not hate you, this thread is dedicated to how much I hate you:

I HATE SEXHAVERS FOR HAVING OPTIONS, WHILE I DON'T HAVE OPTIONS, NOBODY LIKES ME:
There are people who are not virgins, and there are people who are virgins by choice, but both of them have something in common: they HAD the option to have sex, some virgins had the option, but they didn't use them, but they still had the option, and the fact they even had such a great option is enough for me to hate them with all my heart. I didn't choose my virginity, my situation, and I hate everyone who has the life they chose, I trully hate them.

I HATE SEXHAVERS FOR LIVING IN A PARALLEL REALITY:

I hate anyone who didn't have to feel like a piece of shit nobody wants, I hate everyone who never felt that life is a party they weren't invited to, I hate everyone who had the impossible achievement of being liked by someone, having the priviledge of knowing someone can desire them, they don't know how it feels like to finally admit all those insecurities that were telling you that you're not good enough were actually true, no, they will never understand it, they didn't have to feel the emptyness of a boring life full of lies, confusion and scarcity, they will always think our problems are not a big deal, since it's pretty easy to underestimate problems when you're not the one suffering them...

They will never know how the pressure of time makes you suffer when years pass and pass and you're still the same hopeless virgin, older and more of a stagnated loser now. They will never know how it feels to listen to songs that talk about sex and romance and know you can't identify with them since your life experiences are sooo boring and basic that nobody would create songs and art about them, the feeling of knowing those songs are talking about a reality you can't even touch, a reality you were not invited you, a party you were banned from at an early age, a reality you can see in order to know what you're missing, but you can't trully experience and enjoy, a reality that is alien to you, just as much as sexhavers are alien to you and just as much as you are a weirdo and an alien too for them.

I HATE SEXHAVERS FOR MAKING THE WORLD ONLY FOR THEM, EXCLUDING US IN THE PROCESS:

I would like to challenge all those fucking sexhavers to try to feel like normal people when at the same time they know they will never find a single girl, a single exception, just to experience commonly practiced things like sex and romance with that girl, I'd like to challenge them to try to feel normal knowing that no song and no movie is produced for them, those forms of art are produced for normal people in order for them to identify with that art, art that is about romance and things like that, but you will never identify with most songs, most movies, most TV novels and even plenty of tiktoks of people talking about their sex lives, they weren't produced for you, nobody thinks about you when producing art, this world is not for you, you just don't fit here, you were rejected from the party of life from an early age.

But again, they will never understand, that's why I have a strong hatred towards them, that's all I can do, they are going to win and I'm going to lose, it's just what it is. Fuck all of them.

I hate how sexhavers talk about "confidence", you fucking stupids, how am I supposed to trust in my worth as a man if other people insist I don't have worth, if women show they don't trust in my worth as a "high value man" by not choosing me?? don't you think that confidence has to be based on REAL value for it to make sense?? don't you think it makes more sense for me to accept once and for all that I'm not enough for a woman, that I'm just a flawed product in the sexual market?? a subhuman??

I HATE SEXHAVERS FOR ACHIEVING MY BIGGEST DREAMS WHILE I HAVE TO SEE THEM AND COPE WITH NEVER ACHIEVING THEM IN MY LIFE:

I know that, if I put in the effort, I can become a good scientist, or a good lawyer, or a good doctor, or a polyglot, but I will never achieve the impossible objective of just having consensual sex with ANY woman without paying money, that's why I admire fuckboys more than any scientist, lawyer, doctor or polyglot, because they achieved the ONLY thing that I KNOW I will never achieve no matter how much I try, all the other dreams are achievable, but this dream is just impossible, thats why I admire fuckboys more than any other human, but at the same time that's why I hate them to the core, that's why I hate any normal person who has had sex, any happy person in a healthy marriage, any couple in love, any slut and any manhore, any homosexual, queer or trans in a satisfying relationship full of sex.

I HATE SEXHAVERS FOR LYING:

Don't you find it confusing that our society insists so much on the idea that looks don't matter? Why does our society insist too much on this big lie? Why do sexhavers, people who can have sex all the time and therefore SHOULD KNOW how sex works, insist so much on telling us that looks don't matter, why can't anyone just fucking tell us the secret of how sex works and how it can be achieved? This is another reason I hate sexhavers, they lie, they are hypocrates, they know they have to adapt in order to look good, but they want to hide it, they want to pretend that looks don't matter and that they didn't have to adapt in order to look good, at this point it looks like a fucking conspiracy, it's fucking ridiculous, I can't take those fucking clowns seriously, I want to vomit.

Why do feminists tell men to become more feminine if they themselves know that women are generally attracted to masculine men just as much as men are attracted to feminine women? I seriously thing that it must be that they are hypocrates and they want to play a stupid politically correct game just to seem and feel like they are good people who can change society.

I HATE SEXHAVERS FOR EXISTING:

It's funny because I don't consider myself homophobic, I don't hate gays specifically for being gays, I hate them because they usually have the option of having sex, they are very promiscuous and the fact that they can have the kind of sexual satisfaction that I've always wanted but never will have trully makes me hate them, I don't consider myself a misogynist, I don't hate women specifically for being women, I hate them because they have the option of having sex, women who are old virgins are so because they are picky, not because of lack of options, and the fact that they have ANY option is enough for me to hate them, there are other things women have that I dislike (like their stupid obsession for astrology and other pseudosciences) but the main reason is because they fucking MOG me with their sex lives, they fucking HUMILIATE me with their sexual success, it offends me like nothing else can.

If you have had sex at any point of your life, then I don't care about your gender, race or sexual orientation, I just want to tell you that I fucking hate you!!
I hate how much I relate to this post. Very well written.

I hate how much I relate to this post. Very well written.
It's frustrating how impossible it is for us compared to how common and normal it is for people way less intelligent than us. It makes me feel like the biggest loser on earth.

Last edited:
Dismember sexhavers and throw them in lake in video game

Every Adult human I come in contact with lifemogg me to another Galaxy because they have done this one thing that I will never be able to do...
This pathetic existence we share is that of the lowest lifeform on the planet.
Bacteria mogg us, they get to self replicate and fulfill their destiny.
We didnt even get close to a human female.

Being a kid in an adults body is hell I've lived as an adult in every regard besides in 1 super important area

I hate how the whole mankind is constructed in a way by which it always vindicates foids in the eyes of world. Nothing would please me more than the eternal suffering, in the deepest pit of hell, of all foids to have existed. But knowing how it works, the cucked god of ours would rather send incels for jacking off to stacy-whores to hell and welcome all the foids in heaven to spread more degeneracy in afterlife.

And yes, it is a sick joke I'm most attracted to the one who I hate the most with passion. It's like a tyrant forcing his people with death sentences to love and respect him. Mother nature is pathetic and no wonder is referred to as a foid.

I have developed so much deep-seeded hatred for the female of species as a whole after learning about their true nature that I now get overwhelmed with terrible anger even by looking at female birds. Then I realised If men were indifferent to foids like they are to other animals, all this talk about them being more valuable for being baby-killing whores would go out of the window. We all know how much it is for the greater good when half the population is miserable as fuck.

Every Adult human I come in contact with lifemogg me to another Galaxy because they have done this one thing that I will never be able to do...
This pathetic existence we share is that of the lowest lifeform on the planet.
I'm sorry brocel, I really feel your pain, we'll have to try to live a good life, making the effort, just to make life easier, but we don't have to act like our situation is fair. I really feel the train of life advanced without me, and all the people who were on that train now lifemog me to an unacceptable level (and of course I fucking hate them for that), I was left behind by the world, I wish I could stop suffering like this.
Bacteria mogg us, they get to self replicate and fulfill their destiny.
Ohhh shit man, you didn't have to be that creative, I know I'm not good enough for women and for this world, I know I'm an inferior human being, I'm a disgusting worm that shouldn't exist, but you didn't have to make me remember it in such a horrible way :feelsrope::feelsrope:.