Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Look at how much she makes

• Thread starter RuudVanNistelrooy
  • Start date
not 1 picosecond

One acid vile all it takes ( Minecraft)

All that money to afford a paki badboy boytoy

i cant believe a low IQ whore moneymogs me

Just be born with a festering axe wound theory

Friendly reminder:
Why do people buy into this myth that only fans chicks are all rich? Majority of them probably make as much as the average street hooker
Apex fallacy. Niggas will look at the top 0.01% of onlywhores toilets like belle delphine and assume that every other toilet is making hundreds of thousands a month. Average earnings for an onlyfans whore is about $150-$200/month (less than $2500/year). That's not enough to pay rent in even the trashiest broken-down apartment building. Just imagine posting naked pictures that will stay on the internet forever in exchange for so little money :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Shitty life decision imo. A smart foid would just go on tinder and find a betabuxx who will spend a lot more money on food and gifts for her :bigbrain:

Not the kind of person those resources should belong to.

She deserve to make that much tbh. She has prime genetic and she was smart enough to use it.

that money is collected from ugly autistic cucks who wageslave for min wage and then jerk of their micropenises to this cum dumpster

fucking dark humor world they should all be burned with a flamethrower and let to rot in a pile of shit

FUCKING WHORE FUCKY UO WORLD FUCK YO NATURE FUCK CUCKS FUCK ALL CUCKS VARIANTS SIMPS/CUCKS/WHITE KNIGHTS ALL DESERVE TO HAVE THEIR FUCKING LIMBS NAILED INTO A CROSS AND ELECTROCUTED TO DEATH WITH A 1 BILLION VOLTS UNTIL THEIR ROTTEN SHAMEFUL PIECE OF NIGGERSHIT BODY TURNED INTO BLACK ASHES FUCK ALL CUCKS SHOULD BE BEHEADED AND KNIFEFUCKED IN THE EYE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Friendly reminder:
“Omg thank you inkwell, I’ve been trying to tell these misogynistic men that running an onlyfans and whoring yourself out is basically blue collar work.

for that if you donate $100 to my twitch stream I will shout your name out, but just this once sweety.“

100$ a month minimum just to post a picture of your tits on OnlyFans is living life on easy mode. Passive income is still income. Jfl if you don’t think they have sources outside of OnlyFans, most femoids make money outside of whoring with actual employment. Also ignoring that this thread was directed towards this individual and not OnlyWhores in
general.

Last edited:
FUCKING WHORE FUCKY UO WORLD FUCK YO NATURE FUCK CUCKS FUCK ALL CUCKS VARIANTS SIMPS/CUCKS/WHITE KNIGHTS ALL DESERVE TO HAVE THEIR FUCKING LIMBS NAILED INTO A CROSS AND ELECTROCUTED TO DEATH WITH A 1 BILLION VOLTS UNTIL THEIR ROTTEN SHAMEFUL PIECE OF NIGGERSHIT BODY TURNED INTO BLACK ASHES FUCK ALL CUCKS SHOULD BE BEHEADED AND KNIFEFUCKED IN THE EYE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
you know who the cucks are the wealthmaxxers, the arab seikhs and the bankers.

I saved this for the next time I want to bring up how much easier foids have it than I do.

White Women Make Money By Simply Existing.

Don’t hate the player hate the game. Men allowed this all to happen. I would do the same thing if I was her.

seeing this makes me wanting to torture her to death and going ER on all those fucking simps (in video game)

Can’t watch

you know who the cucks are the wealthmaxxers, the arab seikhs and the bankers.
BULLSHIT THEY'RE ALL CUMSKINS ITS HARAM FOR ARABS TO LOOK AT FOIDS WITH NO HIJAB

that money is collected from ugly autistic cucks who wageslave for min wage and then jerk of their micropenises to this cum dumpster
F12B1222 EF75 4498 9FB5 F04711D2D712
10A25147 82D0 4320 9F66 8ABA05956D82

That can't be true. 1 million dollars a month. I don't believe it.

Maybe I read it wrong, it's the balance. Still a million dollars for smiling for the simps. Incredible.

That can't be true. 1 million dollars a month. I don't believe it.

Maybe I read it wrong, it's the balance. Still a million dollars for smiling for the simps. Incredible.
You better believe it buddy boyo.

What Is Corinna Kopf's Net Worth in 2021?

Just be attractive and exist theory

Tbh this is more of a reason to hate other men, they are completely spineless by doing this shit

Friendly reminder:
Perfectly correct, and such thing (1% top takes 90% money) can be said at almost everything, i presume

I wanted to give examples - but, no, i dont have good examples, sorry

Just be a tattooed badboy theory: