Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Look at how some of the most evil men in history attracted women who were devoted to them inspite of their evilness. But we don't get gf as we r evil

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★
1) Edmund Kemper killed 8 women brutally and decapitated his mother's head and raped the head orally.

Police said a newspaper clipping reporting engagement was found with Kemper’s belongings in the Aptos apartment where he lived with his mother. In his bedroom, they also found the picture of a beautiful blonde said to be a fiancee of Kemper.

2)Ted Bundy kidnapped and raped atleast 30 young women and children over the course of four years.

Ted Bundy met his wife, Carole Ann Boone, when they both worked together in Washington.While they were initially just friends, they began a romantic relationship once he was on trial for murder in Florida.
Boone stayed by Bundy's side and believed he was innocent nearly until the end.

3) Richard Ramirez has thirteen counts of murder, five attempted murders, eleven sexual assaults, and fourteen burglaries.

Before his death, Ramirez met and married a woman named Doreen Lioy. Lioy believed Ramirez was innocent and wrote him dozens of letters, even visiting him in prison, CNN says. The two married in 1996.
"He’s kind, he’s funny, he’s charming," Lioy later told CNN of Ramirez. "I think he’s a really great person. He’s my best friend; he’s my buddy." Lioy also said she believed her husband was wrongly convicted. "I just believe in him completely,
" she told the publication

4) Charles Manson had a cult and used to go on brutal murder sprees across America.

In her newly-released book, Dianne Lake describes how Manson, who was 33 at the time, 'took time to explore' her body and made her 'purr' when they had sex for the first time when she was an underage teenager.At the time, Lake had been 'set free' by her parents and had already had sex with other men. She previously described him as 'attractive and loving'.

5) Dahmer would rape young black men and then cook them and eat them alive.

Lionel,(Dahmer's father) who lives in a quiet village in rural Ohio, has witnessed bizarre incidents since the gruesome killings carried out by his son came to light through the show. In one instance, according to Lionel’s carer named Jeb, a woman in her 20s once threw her used underwear in the elderly’s driveway, the report added.

Like I always say it's not just the dark triad but the pure excitement the woman feels fucking someone that they know is a killer. The experience to them alone is worth it

Women love abusive men and are submissive to them. Thats why most evil men attract foids with ease

"You get no girls because you're racist homophobic transphobic anti semite, sweaty:foidSoy:"

My honest thoughts:

"You get no girls because you're racist homophobic transphobic anti semite, sweaty:foidSoy:"

My honest thoughts:

View attachment 870001
The world is truly bent backwards, the serial killers get all the foids while nice guys will either stay KHHV or betabuxx post wall roasties

My honest thoughts:

View attachment 870001
Isn't germany suposed to have many blondes? JFL I could've sworn the picture was taken in some sand nigger country if not for mein führer :feelskek:

You will never be evil. You have committed no murders, you have raped no femoids, you have no inclination to harm the innocent. You are a cowardly man twisted by media and social pressure into a crude mockery of a villain.
All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish behavior behind closed doors.
Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even niggers who “crimemaxx” look cowardly and simpish to a man. Your verbiage is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk girl home with you, she’ll turn tail and bolt the second she sees your collection of gore videos.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.
Eventually it’ll be too much to bear – you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a faggot is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably gay
This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

All the dudes you mentioned had above average looks. Darktriadmaxxing is a cope.

My honest thoughts:

View attachment 870001
exactly. white foids tend to be attracted to nazis despite everything they say. they only hate homophobic and antisemitic people when they're non-white

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back