Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LOOK AT THESE BETA MEN COPING

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-

Just read the comments. So many beta men coping, thinking their peanut skull means they're more intelligent.

I saw Cera in a promo for a play recently, he looked incredibly wimpy, even more than I remember from his younger days. His self-depreciation really annoys me.

Just lol @ the intelligence meme. Women are dumb as brick, they don't care about your intelligence.

Just lol @ the intelligence meme. Women are dumb as brick, they don't care about your intelligence.
It's cope, who gives a fuck about intelligence in general. Most intelligent men live pathetic lives. Guys like Nikola Tesla died as virgins in poverty. Meanwhile, the dumb Chads got into high positions through connections, and plowed every village girl to shreds.

I would like to see a superman with a wimpy skull.

Fghjhjuyuyj
Gfhhjghfgshg

warrior skull ..... what is the war ? why are you fighting a war with betas ? seriously ...... PSYCHOPATHS, ALL OF YOU
posted by ....A FUCKING LEAF OF COURSE. jfl at cuckada

These pathetic males are good to keep around for entertainment and humor.

full of bluepilled incels. sad.

they really are coping hard lol

lol i love how normies can NEVER admit they're below average with anything in life.

57IUQiN.jpg

LMAO at all these "red pilled" cucks who think being "alpha" is all about mentality.

LOOK AT THIS COPE
WHO WANTS TO BE A STEMCEL WHEN YOU CAN BE TREATED LIKE A GOD FOR EXISTING
h40m6CU.png

WHY CARE ABOUT A SOCIETY THAT HATES YOU

LOOK AT THIS COPE
WHO WANTS TO BE A STEMCEL WHEN YOU CAN BE TREATED LIKE A GOD FOR EXISTING
h40m6CU.png

WHY CARE ABOUT A SOCIETY THAT HATES YOU
They love to put some insipid "meaning" into their lives by contributing to society.

Jon Heder looks good for his age. Defeated the age pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back