Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Look at what I saw at the beach

W

WagieJohn

Banned
-

They were holding hands right before I took this photo. Went back to my hotel room and almost cried afterwards, but i'm too dead to actually cry.

I see this shit everyday at work its torture.

Call me a standardscel, but why would I care if some low tier becky with no curves holds hands?

Ss 13 DFSN8301196
( IN VIDEOGAME ) :lasereyes:

she will cheat on him if she hasnt already

she will cheat on him if she hasnt already
That's a cope. She probably loves him. Thinking anyone living a better life than you is constantly getting cucked and bucked is bluepilled.

That's a cope. She probably loves him. Thinking anyone living a better life than you is constantly getting cucked and bucked is bluepilled.
foids love chadlite/chad only

You should have beheaded him and claimed your prize(the whore)

Holy shit you’re a cuck. She’s not even holding his hand. If it were Chadlite+ she’d be inseparable from him, but since he's not she’s distancing herself from that nigga as if he has the plague.

LOVE IS Chad only.
Jews want to kill us 24/7, we must make uprising against tyranny you cowards I want to see my brocels rise and ride tanks like ISIS did back in 2014 in arma 3 Alpha edition

foids love chadlite/chad only
They love their normie boyfriends. Chadlites and Chads are ultra rare. Most don't get them.
Stop the bluepilled cope of believing that anyone except the best men get affection. She would have no reason to hold hands with him and go for a walk alone with him if she didn't.

Holy shit you’re a cuck. She’s not even holding his hand. If it were Chadlite+ she’d be inseparable from him, but since he's not she’s distancing herself from that nigga as if he has the plague.
Can you not read? I think you might be a closeted homosexual that wants to get his butthole stretched by Chad, which is why you come up with bullshit like this. Life isn't an anime, she doesn't have to have his dick in her vag 24/7 to prove her love. They're clearly dating. No need to cope.

Niqqa how you crying over a couple they are literally everywhere

Can you not read? I think you might be a closeted homosexual that wants to get his butthole stretched by Chad, which is why you come up with bullshit like this. Life isn't an anime, she doesn't have to have his dick in her vag 24/7 to prove her love. They're clearly dating. No need to cope.
Quit being a fag, holy shit.
I can read, I just have no interest in perpetuating the same bluepilled lies as you. I’m not cucked like you, I’ve seen the truth.

Why are you so hostile, fag? Is it one of your buddies or some shit? Can’t handle the sight of him being cucked by Chad? It’s over. Quit being gay and accept your position in this life. Faggot.

Quit being a fag, holy shit.
I can read, I just have no interest in perpetuating the same bluepilled lies as you. I’m not cucked like you, I’ve seen the truth.

Why are you so hostile, fag? Is it one of your buddies or some shit? Can’t handle the sight of him being cucked by Chad? It’s over. Quit being gay and accept your position in this life. Faggot.
Guys who talk about Chads in every post are faggots. You have a crush on good looking men and think about them more than any women and are likely imagining yourself as the woman in that situation.

She was holding hands with him and was jumping on his back playfully 2 mins later.
She probably sucked his cock later that night. Your oneitis Chad wasn't there.

Last edited:
Guys who talk about Chads in every post are faggots. You have a crush on good looking men and think about them more than any women and are likely imagining yourself as the woman in that situation.

She was holding hands with him and was jumping on his back playfully 2 mins later.
She probably sucked his cock later that night. Your oneitis Chad wasn't there.
Cope. Every woman thinks of Chad. What she’s doing here is called settling, and that’s only because she has expired all other options.
Posting your fap folder? Most women won't even see a man like this in their lives, let alone have a chance to date him.
I have more photos of Hexum if you want to see, fag.

You are retarded

Cope. Every woman thinks of Chad. What she’s doing here is called settling, and that’s only because she has expired all other options.

1234CDFA 0A76 4DDF AACD 6042297DC7A4
D100558E 9825 404C BA30 5A5C89944396
2A197F40 10EB 45A4 9136 1533ABA88345
27787FBD 3B44 45A9 AC05 D603075BB247

:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: Chadsexual

Yes bro, a white teenage girl has totally expired all her options jfl
I'm sure you have many photos of your oneitises. Probably dick pics too.

You are retarded
A clearly well thought out argument.

This is what I mean. Mfs brining up Chad randomly, saying they're not gay and then they actually end up having pics of them on their pcs.
Almost too good to be true.

Fakecel, you go outside :feelswhat:

Yes bro, a white teenage girl has totally expired all her options jfl
She clearly has if she had to settle for him.
I'm sure you have many photos of your oneitises. Probably dick pics too.
Cope. I mog you.
A clearly well thought out argument.
Your idiotic comments didn’t warrant a constructive response from @Inceldom Victim
This is what I mean. Mfs brining up Chad randomly, saying they're not gay and then they actually end up having pics of them on their pcs.
Almost too good to be true.
Im worshipping the PSL gods everyday, boy.
241216FA A808 4EFB BDBE 07D472D1A944

They were holding hands right before I took this photo. Went back to my hotel room and almost cried afterwards, but i'm too dead to actually cry.
Is that in spain?, i might have been there before

brutal racepill

There's no hand in you're hand