Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Look ma, I'm on reddit :D

Rapecel?
BASED

haha, that website is cancer.
when they started banning subs, was basically openly admitting that free speech is not a priority. censorship + retarded non paid mods.
it is, and has been for a long time, a brainwashing machine.

"Wow i‘m proud of you son“

clara is brazilian sigma 2.0 :shock:

Euw, that's so discussing.

clara is brazilian sigma 2.0 :shock:

Brazilian smegma was a mensa initiate compared to any of the semi-literate children who are posting there now.

As much as I couldn't stand u/BrazilianSmegma's 15 posts a day and his sneering sense of superiority, or u/IdealisticBitch's violent raging female martyrdom, there was at least some intellectual rigor to some of the shit they posted. Occasionally I would browse their sub and think, yeah, there is some validity to two of those 5 points you just made.

All of that is gone now, the level is mainly:

:foidSoy: Look guys, this guy posting in r/somePointlessJunkSub sounds like an incel!

:foidSoy: Incels have smelly butts LMAO!

:foidSoy: As a woman, I'm really mad about this .is thread!

:foidSoy: Haha incel, you will never have sex!

As much as I couldn't stand u/BrazilianSmegma's 15 posts a day and his sneering sense of superiority, or u/IdealisticBitch's violent raging female martyrdom, there was at least some intellectual rigor to some of the shit they posted. Occasionally I would browse their sub and think, yeah, there is some validity to two of those 5 points you just made.
The scamdemic made people dumber, I swear.

haha, that website is cancer.
when they started banning subs, was basically openly admitting that free speech is not a priority. censorship + retarded non paid mods.
it is, and has been for a long time, a brainwashing machine.
this. also i got permabanned on plebbit for posting the "there's literally nothing i can think of that's more cringe..." copypasta kek