Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Looked at Stacys phone today

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I went to check out a new gym today and the Stacy that helped me at the front desk was a cute brunette, real small boobs but that’s fine with me. Anyway as we were talking about the gym at the front desk I looked down on the desk and saw her cell phone. She was having 3 different text conversations. I’m sure it’s safe to assume they were all with Chad.

How surprising

>talking to a Stacy
:chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:

Going to a commercial gym :soy::chad:

I tend to look at what foids do on their phones during my bus-rides from work. It’s all about faces. Watching tiktok, using facetime or taking selfies. Meanwhile all I do is text-based. Such a contrast.

I tend to look at what foids do on their phones during my bus-rides from work. It’s all about faces. Watching tiktok, using facetime or taking selfies. Meanwhile all I do is text-based. Such a contrast.
Same here. Didn't stop to see it in that way. Brutal.

The only non-job conversations I have are in political forums and here.

your avi sent me into a fit of laughter I almost peed myself :feelskek:

Attachments

• 1604792059109.png
    1604792059109.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 13
low inhib mogs me, i wouldnt even dare invade the personal space of a white foid

I went to check out a new gym today and the Stacy that helped me at the front desk was a cute brunette, real small boobs but that’s fine with me. Anyway as we were talking about the gym at the front desk I looked down on the desk and saw her cell phone. She was having 3 different text conversations. I’m sure it’s safe to assume they were all with Chad.
Parents, friends, orbiters and chads.

So they never go a long time without a new notification. And that's just for the average becky.

Poetic blackpill