Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Looking at all the Things in my Life that Put me Above Normies

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
One of my coping mechanisms is looking at all the ways I am higher than normies in terms of social status. Sure I'm ugly as fuck, sure I'm short, but there's many things about me that I can still think about to feel better about myself:

>Intelligence

I'm an intellectual kingpin. Whilst normies and Chads may get relationships and sex, they'll never have some of the profound thoughts that are perpetually accuring within my brain. My thoughts MOG a normie's thoughts into oblivion, and I feel proud of that.

>Education

I have a degree from a prestigious institution, this makes me upper-caste in society.

>Job

Having a job means you're a leg up over those who are unemployed. Despite the fake unemployment numbers show misleading info, most young people are jobless. Having a job puts you in a higher social category than the unemployed.

>No addictions

Social media like this site and 4chan might be an exception, but I often go days without using it.

>Health

I'm perfectly healthy, a lot of Chads need surgery and stuff here and there

I love thinking about these things because although they are COPES, it is nice to always be grateful for what you have.

Do you get pussy though?

>Job

Having a job means you're a leg up over those who are unemployed. Despite the fake unemployment numbers show misleading info, most young people are jobless. Having a job puts you in a higher social category than the unemployed.

We're reaching new levels of cope with entries like this

I wish your LARPs were at least funny.

@PLA1092 do you think 5'11 is short in Toronto if we exclude Downtown?

What does my response time have to do with anything?

And I feel short.
Do you get heightmogged by chinks and shitskins? How does it feel as a cumskin to get mogged by them?

Do you get heightmogged by chinks and shitskins? How does it feel as a cumskin to get mogged by them?
Sometimes, I see some occasional tall curries and such. I feel the same as when I'm heightmogged by anyone, I feel HORRIBLE

Sometimes, I see some occasional tall curries and such. I feel the same as when I'm heightmogged by anyone, I feel HORRIBLE
Only occasionally. I see a 6ft+ ethnic every 30 seconds.

@PLA1092 do you think 5'11 is short in Toronto if we exclude Downtown?
No it's not. Half the population are fucking manlet curries. I'm pretty sure this guy's a LARPer anyways so it doesn't matter to me anymore, he'll be gone in a few months after he gets bored of this gimmick. :feelsjuice:

No it's not. Half the population are fucking manlet curries. I'm pretty sure this guy's a LARPer anyways so it doesn't matter to me anymore, he'll be gone in a few months after he gets bored of this gimmick. :feelsjuice:
Yeah he's overexaggerating about 5'11 being manlet-tier, but I think the average is still close to his height. What are the curry groups that live in your area?

Yeah he's overexaggerating about 5'11 being manlet-tier, but I think the average is still close to his height. What are the curry groups that live in your area?
Mostly just North Indian poops, Sikhs, a few Dravidians. :feelshaha:

Doesn't it even matter, if you don't get to reproduce?

#breedingoverreading