Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Looking at Master's Twitter makes me angry

sulpuda

sulpuda

Recruit
★★★★
https://twitter.com/IncelsCo

Click on the link and see what foids and normies have written to master. Master has been fighting them on the front line. I went into his account out of curiosity and just messed up.

Master1

Even if we grow muscles in the gym, go to the salon and copy a nice hairstyle and wear expensive clothes, we won't be "attractive."

Master2

This normie blames Chad and stacy but will choose them regardless of their personality in a real relationship.

Master3

Master4

"Aaaaaaaaaa! We can't date Incels because men are all dangerous and evil and rape us!"

Master5

yes, I've never seen. If there is, it's betabuxx
Master6

"muh personality"

Attachments

• master3.PNG
    master3.PNG
    25.5 KB · Views: 71
  • master4.PNG
    master4.PNG
    53 KB · Views: 56
  • master5.PNG
    master5.PNG
    26.4 KB · Views: 37
  • master6.PNG
    master6.PNG
    22.8 KB · Views: 35
  • master3.PNG
    master3.PNG
    25.5 KB · Views: 13
  • master4.PNG
    master4.PNG
    53 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
The images are broken. I'm sorry.

i remember arguing with a femcel foid who i saw arguing with master or whoever was on the account and it reminded me how much femcels fucking love to steal terms from incels.

Why is he arguing with twitterfags? That place is infested with libtards the cuckservatives.

what do you get what do this and that :feelstastyman:, nothing gets through their dumb skull, its not a fricking choice or a lifestyle jfl.

i remember arguing with a femcel foid who i saw arguing with master or whoever was on the account and it reminded me how much femcels fucking love to steal terms from incels.
View attachment 1135014
I don't know why they're acting like they're incels. They're trying to steal even the notion of pain from us.

Why is he arguing with twitterfags? That place is infested with libtards the cuckservatives.
He's probably someone who can't stand bullshit. btw, can you see the images clearly?

He thinks he'll gain enough of a following and clout that a woman will like him. Plus, he gets a few bucks for doing this nonsense.

Funny how they say "work on your personality broo" and then they start insulting @Master lol.

Click on the link and see what foids and normies have written to master. Master has been fighting them on the front line.
Twitter = front line

He thinks he'll gain enough of a following and clout that a woman will like him. Plus, he gets a few bucks for doing this nonsense.
yes

hopefully he finally gets with his soulmate shoeonhead, bc of his elite twittergame

maybe he just enjoys arguing. I remember that especially when I was a kid I really liked starting arguments and making people upset

한국이나 외국이나 애미터진 훈수충들 별 되도않는 개소리하는건 똑같노. 병신새끼들 "밖에 나가봐라 잘생기고 예쁜 사람만 연애하는거 아니다" 이지랄하는데 최소한 연애하는 사람들 와꾸가 아무리 못생겨도 나보단 확실히 낫다고 말할수 잇음 ㅋㅋㅋ

한국이나 외국이나 애미터진 훈수충들 별 되도않는 개소리하는건 똑같노. 병신새끼들 "밖에 나가봐라 잘생기고 예쁜 사람만 연애하는거 아니다" 이지랄하는데 최소한 연애하는 사람들 와꾸가 아무리 못생겨도 나보단 확실히 낫다고 말할수 잇음 ㅋㅋㅋ
ㄹㅇㅋㅋ 내가 여기있으면서 느낀것중 하나가 외국이나 한국이나 훈수두는게 비슷하단 거임 ㅋㅋ

ㄹㅇㅋㅋ 내가 여기있으면서 느낀것중 하나가 외국이나 한국이나 훈수두는게 비슷하단 거임 ㅋㅋ
굳이 훈수 두는거 제외하고서도.. 요즘 느끼는건 결국 보지년들은 남자들이 어떻게 다루느냐에 따라서 달려있음. 전세계 어딜 가든 그 좆같은 보지년들 본성은 딱히 다른게 없는데, 그래도 서양과 한국의 가장 큰 차이는 서양 백인남 v 한국 똥양남 했을때 후자는 선택의 폭이 비교적 존나 좁다는거. 그래서 한남들은 게이팝, 보르노같은 여성향 문화가 인기 생기니까 지들한테도 좋은건줄 암. 사실 목마르다고 바닷물 마시는 꼴인데. 결국은 그거 다 보빨문화인데 "케이팝 덕분에 한남들이 잘나간다"같은 소리나 하고 자빠졌음. 한녀가 그 모양이 된 건 한남 꼬라지 보면 별로 이상한 일이 아님. 축리웹이나 유튜브 주댕이방송같은데서 인셀들한테 훈수두는 병신들이야말로 한녀 버릇 배려놓은 일등공신 저능아들인데 지들만 몰라요 ㅋㅋ

굳이 훈수 두는거 제외하고서도.. 요즘 느끼는건 결국 보지년들은 남자들이 어떻게 다루느냐에 따라서 달려있음. 전세계 어딜 가든 그 좆같은 보지년들 본성은 딱히 다른게 없는데, 그래도 서양과 한국의 가장 큰 차이는 서양 백인남 v 한국 똥양남 했을때 후자는 선택의 폭이 비교적 존나 좁다는거. 그래서 한남들은 게이팝, 보르노같은 여성향 문화가 인기 생기니까 지들한테도 좋은건줄 암. 사실 목마르다고 바닷물 마시는 꼴인데. 결국은 그거 다 보빨문화인데 "케이팝 덕분에 한남들이 잘나간다"같은 소리나 하고 자빠졌음. 한녀가 그 모양이 된 건 한남 꼬라지 보면 별로 이상한 일이 아님. 축리웹이나 유튜브 주댕이방송같은데서 인셀들한테 훈수두는 병신들이야말로 한녀 버릇 배려놓은 일등공신 저능아들인데 지들만 몰라요 ㅋㅋ
ㄹㅇ... 솔직히 한녀들 좆같은거는 늦었으니 어쩔 수 없다치는데 케이팝, 보르노 같은 거로 외국여자까지 배려놓은 거 생각하면 말그대로 조선인이 인류라는 우물에 독을 뿌리고 있음:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

青虫叮咚斜眼拉链头

Tbh congrats to him for peacefully dealing with so much normie bs

It's interesting. How does he earn money by arguing with cunts on Twatter?
Twitter introduced monetization last year. I was on inceltwt last year so I would know.

what do you get what do this and that :feelstastyman:, nothing gets through their dumb skull, its not a fricking choice or a lifestyle jfl.
Ummm, have you tried NOT being an incel? :foidSoy:

Twitter is garbage and so are the twits who tweet. Trash trash trash.

Teehee im so scared of men, le every man I see will kill and rape me if I let them talk to me because they said so on tiktok and channel jew news :foidSoy: