Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Looking for a job is making me depressed

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
I scour jobsites looking for jobs, thinking this is my future, a dead end bone job that I will work till the end of my life for nearly no pay (avg pay 1.7k euros after taxes). I see companies that rejected me still look for the position a year later, see all the jobs that need way too high qualifications (which I'll never be able to get).
I don't wanna work my ass off, groveling at the feet of some HR piece of shit, licking their feet, praying that I get accepted to work in their low wage, exploitative coal mines.
And if I don't get excepted, that's another like 5 hours of my life wasted on nothing.
I hate going through their 50 year old online application systems and not ever even hearing back from them. I also hate having to wait MONTHS for an interview, just to get declined anyway.
I don't wanna play some retarded mind games, I came here to work in your piece of shit factory for no pay, what does it matter if I have a clever answer to your shitty trick questions. Why the fuck would I EVER need to hold a debate with one of the 50 other applicants you scheduled for the same day (of which maybe 2 get accepted), what purpose does that serve when my job in your piece of shit company is to screw components in?
I hate working for free for these shit companies, "internships", just to never hear back from them ever again.

I hate talking to people that work in the field telling me I shouldn't work in this field.
"why don't you just study? why didn't you just get a better degree? why don't you do x?"
Why wasn't I just born the son of a rich sheikh in Dubai? Why don't I just win the lottery? Are you fucking retarded? You think this is my fucking dream job? Breaking my back working like 10 hours a day for literal pennies?

I've been a hiki on and off for 5 years, in my country you get to stay a hiki/neet if you send them proof that you apply to jobs from time to time. If it's been going on too long though without finding one, they will have you go to courses n shit where they look for jobs for you instead. I'm in that boat rn and I'm sadly gonna have to work in the near future, since my personal "coach" really insists on me getting a job even though I've been showing signs of disinterest.

Not reading novels but no giga stacy pussy no work

I've been a hiki on and off for 5 years, in my country you get to stay a hiki/neet if you send them proof that you apply to jobs from time to time. If it's been going on too long though without finding one, they will have you go to courses n shit where they look for jobs for you instead. I'm in that boat rn and I'm sadly gonna have to work in the near future, since my personal "coach" really insists on me getting a job even though I've been showing signs of disinterest.
are you from germany? this sounds 1:1 like the shit we have here hahaha. I'm actually in a program like that right now, though somewhat different. It's supposed to be "rehabilitation back into the work life". I'm actually working timed jobs right now and they want me to quit my current one so I can partake in the program to get an actual job.

are you from germany? this sounds 1:1 like the shit we have here hahaha. I'm actually in a program like that right now, though somewhat different. It's supposed to be "rehabilitation back into the work life". I'm actually working timed jobs right now and they want me to quit my current one so I can partake in the program to get an actual job.
Yeah Germany. Mine is a bit chill though since I have a degree of disability, so they put me in this special course. My "coach" is also fine with me working part time, but I don't even wanna work part time tbh. It would only make like 10-20% more money per month than what you get from the government. If I really cared about money I wouldve kept pursuing education and a career. My family was kinda poor so I learned to live with only necessary things, I never needed alof of money. In fact, even the money you get from the government is too much for me to spend in a month realistically. I have no idea why other people complain about it not being enough, shits crazy

Mine is a bit chill though since I have a degree of disability
I have autism and several other diagnosed illnesses. Basically just multitudes of stuff that makes jobs not wanna take me.
If I really cared about money I wouldve kept pursuing education and a career.
Ich hab versucht mein abitur zu machen. Hätte von der Intelligenz her auch ohne Probleme studieren können, aber als autistischer "komischer" deutscher Junge in einer Migrantenstadt zur Schule zu gehen war zu viel für mein junges, sensibles Ich.
My family was kinda poor so I learned to live with only necessary things, I never needed alof of money
the reason I wanna earn alot of money is exactly because of this. I haven't even had a bed (and still don't) so my dream of money is the dream of living. Without money I sit in my shitty dirty room on my computer and do nothing. No games because I can't afford them either. No hobbies because they all cost money. No car to go anywhere. No luxuries. I can't even afford eating for my only cope in life, the gym.
I have no idea why other people complain about it not being enough, shits crazy
the people they show on hartz 4 shows are generally pretty retarded and can't deal with money. It's the type of people that finance everything and buy a new phone every year.

Ich hab versucht mein abitur zu machen. Hätte von der Intelligenz her auch ohne Probleme studieren können, aber als autistischer "komischer" deutscher Junge in einer Migrantenstadt zur Schule zu gehen war zu viel für mein junges, sensibles Ich.
War bei mir nicht anders, ich hab sogar Abitur angefangen aber nach ein paar Monaten kam mir der Gedanke "Was mach ich hier eigentlich, was bringt mir das?" in den Kopf. Mit all den Pärchen um mich herum, meanwhile hatte ich nicht 1 Mal in meinem Leben ein Gespräch mit einem Mädchen dass länger als 10 Sekunden ging. Ich hab mich so gemogged gefühlt und habs nicht mehr ertragen. Man kann sich natürlich die Frage stellen, warum ich überhaupt Abitur angefangen habe, zum Großteil waren es meine Eltern die wollten dass ich mehr "erreiche" als meine zwei Geschwister die beide nur nen Hauptschulabschluss haben. Ich wusste nicht was ich mit meinem Leben machen soll und hab mich einfach von der Welle mitziehen lassen.
the reason I wanna earn alot of money is exactly because of this. I haven't even had a bed (and still don't) so my dream of money is the dream of living. Without money I sit in my shitty dirty room on my computer and do nothing. No games because I can't afford them either. No hobbies because they all cost money. No car to go anywhere. No luxuries. I can't even afford eating for my only cope in life, the gym.
Bürgergeld is like 500€ smth rn, it's more than enough for me. I usually have 100-200€ left at the end of the month which I save on big purchases like furniture. But tbh it's already been 2-3 years since I got everything I need in my apartment. I have a 2.000€ gaming pc which I got from when I was working a part time job for a few months and still living with my parents. And I still spend like 50-100€ on games a month, it's a good enough cope for me to not get bored.

the people they show on hartz 4 shows are generally pretty retarded and can't deal with money. It's the type of people that finance everything and buy a new phone every year.
Keine Ahnung woher sie solche Idioten bekommen, They only show the lowest of the low. Drug addicts, fat people, low iq people.

Understandable.
This is why there´s no point in getting stressed over this nonsense, just find a way to NEET and thrown in the towel. It´s not like the world even cares, the exact same face of indifference to anything that perishes.

Mit all den Pärchen um mich herum
als autist hatte ich relativ wenig interesse an frauen. Hab zuhause einfach gewichst :"D. war eher das Problem dass ich mit den "Ghetto" Türken nicht klargekommen bin und es nicht asugehalten habe. Nachdem ich dann das halbe Jahr gefehlt habe wurde ich von der Schule geworfen.
I usually have 100-200€
Das ist halt nichts. Kostenlos zwar schon, aber wenn ich 40 Stunden für 100€ am Ende des Monats arbeitenmuss, würde ich mich dann doch lieber umbringen. Mein größtes Interesse sind Autos. Mit 100€ disposable income ein Auto kaufen ist nahezu unmöglich. Besonders wenn es ein Auto sein soll, das Ich auch mag...

Das ist halt nichts. Kostenlos zwar schon, aber wenn ich 40 Stunden für 100€ am Ende des Monats arbeitenmuss, würde ich mich dann doch lieber umbringen. Mein größtes Interesse sind Autos. Mit 100€ disposable income ein Auto kaufen ist nahezu unmöglich. Besonders wenn es ein Auto sein soll, das Ich auch mag...
Ich darf halt legit nicht Auto fahren wegen meiner Behinderung. Habe sehr früh das ganze Auto Thema beendet