Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Looking for an image, possibly a "Starter Pack", of incels

partycat

partycat

Recruit
★★★★
Apologies in advance if the prefix is incorrect
The image I'm looking for may have been posted before on Inceldom Discussion but I cannot find it when I search for it now. It is basically a compilation of images of incels, or incel-looking dudes, where they all look the same, wearing glasses and with a kind of baby-face. For reference here is a picture of the El Paso shooter and the Garlic Festival shooter, the image I'm looking for was like this:
Download
...Except there were about 20 dudes in it instead of just 2, and I don't think there was any text, except possibly a title at the top reading something like "Incel Starter Pack".
Thank you.

I thinks its titled something like "the white incel"

Why would anyone have that image? And yes, baby face = it's over

I thinks its titled something like "the white incel"
Put it in Google and found it after scrolling for about 10 min thanx brocel. It was posted as the OP image on a 4chan /biz/ thread lol
Why would anyone have that image? And yes, baby face = it's over
I assume for the same reason anyone would have any image from .co or an imageboard, so they can have a copy to repost. I wanted to see this particular image again so I could get a good look at an "accurate" representation of a white incel

Put it in Google and found it after scrolling for about 10 min thanx brocel. It was posted as the OP image on a 4chan /biz/ thread lol
View attachment 302961

I assume for the same reason anyone would have any image from .co or an imageboard, so they can have a copy to repost. I wanted to see this particular image again so I could get a good look at an "accurate" representation of a white incel
All of them have to wear glasses. Over.